Start Menu/Courtana/Powershell Win 10 wont run after Malwarebytes clean

Hi Everyone,

I downloaded malwarebytes to get rid of a popup issue that I started having in the last week.  It was able to find and delete things that had merely been quarantined in the past.  I was considering a subscription as windows defender needs the backup.  

However, I have now discovered that on my machine after running Malwarebytes, my machine is somewhat crippled with no access to the Windows 10 start up menu (you can left click for the control panel controlled, but the regular click does nothing), in addition powershell does not complete loading and courtana will not respond.    I restored my computer to a point two months ago before my viral problems and before antimalware and everything worked well, but my viral popups started immediately and this one windows defender found them but could not correct.  I redownloaded and ran Malwarebytes and this time checked all the things that it suggested I delete (especially those in windows files).  Unfortunately, same problem reoccurred.    How do I get my machine clean without sacrificing windows function?

Actions I have already taken:  I tried to use the windows utility to check and repair all services - it found a few that it could not repair, but they appeared to all be display images.  

I originally ran Adwcleaner before malwarebytes, but did not have this problem before doing that AND I did not rerun it after my system restore.

I attached the log from my first time around deleting all that was recommended.  Oddly enough there is NOT a log for when I did the same thing yesterday.  If you look at the malware bites logs it is like the system restore never happened and I did not redownload the program.

My computer:  Window 10  Home Toshiba Satelite m630

malwarfirsttime.txt

Hello and Welcome to Malwarebytes

Sorry to hear your having issues with Malware, being that your were/are infected here is what you need to do below to get FREE expert help with the cleanup.

We are not permitted to work on possible malware-related issues here in this section of the forum.

Such work is conducted in a special forum area reserved for that purpose, or at the help desk.

So, for expert assistance, I suggest that you please follow the advice in this pinned topic: Available Assistance For Possibly Infected Computers.

It explains the options for free, expert help -->>AND<<-- the suggested, preliminary steps to expedite the process.

A malware analyst will assist you with looking into your issue.

Thank you