Cant load past windows logo screen

At first I thought this was a windows start up error. The computer runs its initial BIOS and starts to load windows. At the windows logo screen the windows icon appears and is glowing, then the monitor goes black and there is nothing else happening. I have to press the power button for a few seconds to restart the computer.

I formatted the hard drive and reinstalled windows since I did not have much on the computer. After reinstalling windows the computer started normally and I was able to get windows booted up. I restarted the computer and the same thing is happening again. I reinstalled windows two more times but the same result. It makes me think there is a virus (possibly) lodged on my hard drive that is re-infecting my windows everytime I restart the computer. Attached are the FRST scan files.

Addition.txt

FRST.txt

Hello Ronnie.

You indicated this had been a re-install of the o.s.

I would suggest you see this page How to Do a Clean Installation with Windows 7
http://goo.gl/B1XR9h
I suggest you delete all existing partitions on the HDD as part of the new Windows 7 install.

I have performed that 5 times now, with Windows64 and Windows 32bit. The same problem continues to popup. I did get a trial version of Windows 10 to load and I was able to get Windows to load normally. I went back to Windows 7 64bit and it went back to the same thing happening. Do the FRST logs not show anything out of the ordinary?

The symptoms you described point to a bad installation of Windows.   and the FRST reports are minimal since they generated while in Safe Mode with Networking.

I have no idea what you meant by "trial version of Windows 10".   Which build is that that you had had ?  was it the free upgrade from Microsoft?

Check with the hardware maker of your pc and see about their procedure for a Factory Restore operation.  They can give you the proper sequence and how to do that. 

• 4 months later...

Due to the lack of feedback this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this thread with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread.Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!