What browser do you use and how much memory does it use?

MBAM OR SAS

Guest victimized

Those are active processes, firefox's active process right now is 57,596 for me, depending on what you use is for, which takes up RAM.

I use Firefox and I actually don't know how much it uses. Would I get that by pressing Ctrl + alt + del and then looking at the processes?

• 2 weeks later...

@ Chimpy

ahha! Thanks :D I think I figured this out the other day actually but your answer confirmed it. Now I know how to see how much FF or anything else is using.

@ chimpy

Hmm. I don't know too much about what takes up a lot of memory or not. Is 19k big or small do you know? And then, as compared to something that might take 1 mb, for example? Is a k bigger than a MB or is it the other way around?

Your computer makes a clicking noise when opening up IE?

@ chimpy

Ohhh. Okay. Yeah, I think you're right about the size.

Hmm. I dunno? I usually have the sound off unless I am watching Secret Life of the American Teenager on the Abc family website, lol :D I haven't really noticed a click noise. I also RARELY use IE. I basically only use it to manually check for Windows Updates. You mean the noise comes from the computer, right, and not the mouse? Just checking, I figure its not from the mouse though.

@ chimpy

ah, I see. haha yeah, might not work randomly sometime :D lol IE was always closing out on me and stuff in the past. Not all the time, but enough to be annoying.

K.

Hmm. I think that the clicking noise is probably normal, but I can't say for sure.

@ chimpy

ah, I see. haha yeah, might not work randomly sometime :D lol IE was always closing out on me and stuff in the past. Not all the time, but enough to be annoying.

K.

Hmm. I think that the clicking noise is probably normal, but I can't say for sure.

Hmmm, I've never had any problems with IE. I use IE and don't get the clicking noise whenever I open up a new page so I dont know when it comes to the clicking noise what might be the cause of that.