Every Time I Type a Specific URL, I Get Blocked Clickadu.com Outbound

Okay, so what I did since removing url prediction doesn't work on Chrome, since if you have the url in your browsing history, it will still predict that web url on the url bar, I went into Google Chrome files and ticked "write only." You'll need to Google how to stop Chrome from recording your browsing history. Ever since I did that, I stopped getting Malwarebytes pop-up that says it has blocked "outbound" from Domain: Clickadu.com and Process: Chrome.exe.

Hello and :welcome: :

It sounds as if your browsers (or router) have been hijacked.

We cannot work to fix this here in this particular section of the forum.
Such work is conducted in a special forum area reserved for that purpose, or at the help desk.

So, for expert assistance, I suggest that you please follow the advice in this pinned topic: Available Assistance For Possibly Infected Computers.
It explains the options for free, expert help >>AND<< the suggested, preliminary steps to expedite the process.
A malware analyst will assist you with looking into your issue.

Thanks,

Hi:

Well, then it sounds as if MBAM is probably doing its job of blocking bad content (perhaps malvertisements) on that web page?

If you think the block might be a False Positive, then I suggest starting with the advice in this pinned topic HERE.

Then, please post the requested information (including a protection log) in a new post in the websites False Positive area of the forum HERE.

Otherwise, for expert assistance, I suggest that you might want to please follow the advice in this pinned topic: Available Assistance For Possibly Infected Computers.
It explains the options for free, expert help >>AND<< the suggested, preliminary steps to expedite the process.

Thank you again,

Hi:

Well, then it sounds as if MBAM is probably doing its job of blocking bad content (perhaps malvertisements) on that web page?

If you think the block might be a False Positive, then I suggest starting with the advice in this pinned topic HERE.

Then, please post the requested information (including a protection log) in a new post in the websites False Positive area of the forum HERE.

Otherwise, for expert assistance, I suggest that you might want to please follow the advice in this pinned topic: Available Assistance For Possibly Infected Computers.

Thank you again,

All I need to do is the the 3 first letter of the webpage and the "blocked clicka.du, process chrome appears. I don't even have to press the entire web URL and enter!?

Hi:

Perhaps try resetting your router?

Otherwise:

Thank you again,

Hi:

Perhaps try resetting your router?

Otherwise:

Thank you again,

I don't have a router. I'm connected directly to a cable modem.

Hello, again:

Well, we seem to be going around in circles here. :(

There's nothing else we can do directly for this issue here in this particular section of the forum.

It sounds as if MBAM may be doing its job.

A malware analyst will assist you with looking into your issue in the forum area that is reserved for such work.

Thank you again,

P.S. If you could use the vEsOWqp.png button, instead of the JlJ2Op6.png button, it would be easier for everyone to follow the thread. Thanks! :)