MBAM + WSA or Windos Defender?

I have a NOD32 license valid until 2020 but I just formatted and don't like how heavy NOD32 has become.

I also have a 3 year license for Webfruit SecureAnywhere (the AV only).

I just bought a lifetime license for MBAM (yes some sites still sell them) and am thinking of running MBAM PRO in real time + something else since you guys say it won't protect me against viruses only malware. Would Windows Defender be enough to long with it despite us seeing how bad it performs in AV-TESTS / AV Comparative tests or shall I use my Webfruit license?

I want your advice as Webfruit has a lot of false positives and have never really seen it shine when it comes to protection (probably as bad as Windows Defender)......

what would you do if you were me?

PS: all my software is genuine, I use no cracks or download anything from shady sites.

• Root Admin

Unfortunately MBAM alone is not enough and Windows Defender is nearly useless. You really should run a full fledged antivirus product alongside of MBAM for proper protection.

I would recommend reading the following links for further information on protecting your computer.

List of well known antivirus products

The complexity of finding, preventing, and cleanup from malware

Do I need a Windows Registry Cleaner?

Backup Software

Thank you

Ron

I'm pretty certain that Lifetime license was for pre-2.0 home users, that's how I have mine. Defender has been replaced by Microsoft Security Essentials (MSE). I recommend Emsisoft Anti-Malware Pro though. It's really an Anti-Virus/Anti-Malware program. Great internet surfing protection.