Is it safe to make Payment via Bank?

Neah

Hi ,name's neah

I'm a new nerd around here and gonna buy the premiums for the first time cause the old one(free trail)'s outta date and it's my very first time doing this so be gentle with me on your replies Just wondering is it safe to make a payment via bank transfer cause i have NOOOOO .... visa payment or any credit card payment online and i really fall in love with this anti-maw program it really save my buddy's life from all this stupid unwanted programs sneaking in to my buddy. i don't care about the damn cost.i'm willing to pay just teach me how to buy this premuims............ anybody............... :(  :unsure:  :unsure:  :unsure:

Hello and :welcome: :

AFAIK all online purchases at the Malwarebytes online store are handled through the e-commerce partner, cleverbridge.

The process itself would be safe.

There are multiple, other, different payment options (green arrows on attached screen cap), as well as wire transfer (yellow highlighted text).

Having said that, if your computer is already infected with certain types of serious malware, then it would be safer NOT to conduct any sort of online transaction until the computer has been checked and cleaned with expert help.

If that's the case, you would be better off buying MBAM as a boxed software product at a brick and mortar store.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

post-29793-0-81398100-1414948356_thumb.p

Hello and :welcome: :

AFAIK all online purchases at the Malwarebytes online store are handled through the e-commerce partner, cleverbridge.

The process itself would be safe.

There are multiple, other, different payment options (green arrows on attached screen cap), as well as wire transfer (yellow highlighted text).

Having said that, if your computer is already infected with certain types of serious malware, then it would be safer NOT to conduct any sort of online transaction until the computer has been checked and cleaned with expert help.

If that's the case, you would be better off buying MBAM as a boxed software product at a brick and mortar store.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

• 4 weeks later...
  • Staff

The other option is to use a 'pre-paid Vias card' where you only deposit the cash amount to cover a purchase then use this card to pay for the item you want. If the card gets hacked, lost or stolen, provided you have not tied it in with your own bank cards, you will lose next to nothing.

The other option is to use a 'pre-paid Vias card' ...

Always a good suggestion.

Also, in those cases where anonymity is an issue, some American Express pre-paid cards (such as Simon Giftcards, and perhaps others as well) can use used for online purchases at websites that accept American Express without the need to register your name and address with the company that the pre-paid card was purchased from. Unfortunately, I am not aware of any Visa or Mastercard pre-paid debit/credit cards that allow you to do that.