PeeacMem-A virus removal

a97virago

It is being used.   That's why it is hard for me to get time on it.  The processor usage is down to a normal level.  And not that much critical is being done on it.  There is a problem with one program (LPi Express) that can't send data out on port 82, but I'm not really sure what is stopping that, I'm investigating it, concurrently.

I just got word that I'll be able to get the computer this weekend.  I'll run a FRST log for you as soon as I get it.  Also, do you want me to run the Combofixa and systemlook steps, before or after the FRST.  Or should I hold off on running those steps until I hear back after the FRST?

Again, I'm very sorry for the delay.  I have requested access to the computer for this weekend.  If I don't have it by Saturday morning, you have every right to consider this issue closed.  You've been very helpful already, and I hate taking up more of your time and attention.

• Root Admin

Due to the lack of feedback this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this thread with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread.

Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!