Lots of Malwarebytes Trouble

So, I just bought Malwarebytes an hour ago I installed it and everything looked alright then it crashed, I loaded it back up and it didn't crash then I activated the product and upon activating the product it crashed, anything I do besides just looking around anything will make the program crash. So I read online that using mbam-clean might have a chance of fixing my problems so I used it and it uninstalled malwarebytes then I reinstalled the newest version and it was still crashing and it was also asking for my activation code again. 

1. how do I get it to stop crashing?

2. If I get it to stop crashing if I enter my activation code again will it count as a second computer?

Thank you! Please help because this is very annoying.

Hello and :welcome: :

Usually we would suggest starting to troubleshoot by performing a clean reinstall as explained here: MBAM Clean Removal Process 2x

If you already tried that, to no avail, then  let's get a bit of system information to help find out what's going on:
Please read the following and post back attached to your next reply the 3 requested logs - Diagnostic Logs (the 3 logs are: FRST.txt, Addition.txt and CheckResults.txt)

Thanks,

P.S. As long as you activate the MBAM Premium subscription license on no more than 3 PCs at a time, you will be fine.  IOW, reinstalling MBAM and reactivating it on one computer doesn't count as a 2nd computer.

• Root Admin

Hello and :welcome:

I'm sorry but it is the weekend and help resources are a bit limited. The computer is infected and I would suggest following the advice from the topic here Available Assistance for Possibly Infected Computers and having one of the Experts assist you with looking into your issue.

Thank you

Ron

Hi, ColeTK:

Sorry.

This is a support forum, not a live chat room or instant messaging service. :(

We are doing our best to help you.

Did you see the advice of our forum Root Admin here:

Hello and :welcome:

I'm sorry but it is the weekend and help resources are a bit limited. The computer is infected and I would suggest following the advice from the topic here Available Assistance for Possibly Infected Computers and having one of the Experts assist you with looking into your issue.

Thank you

Ron

As he explained, your computer is infected.

Cleanup will require tools the use of which is not permitted in this area of the forum.

Such work is conducted either in the dedicated malware removal area or at the help desk.

This pinned topic explains both the options for free, expert help >>AND<< the steps to expedite the process: Available Assistance for Possibly Infected Computers

>>As you have already run FRST, you just need to start a new topic -- with the same logs -- in the malware removal section.

A malware expert will assist you with cleaning the system and with getting MBAM up and running.

Thanks,

Hi:

It looks as if you have started a new topic in the malware removal section here: https://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?/topic/157662-malwarebytes-wont-run-was-told-it-was-because-of-a-virus/

It also looks as if you have bumped it at least twice in just a few hours.
The malware removal section is quite busy and most of the hard-working malware experts are VOLUNTEERS. :)
They do the best they can.

Also:

<snip>

https://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?/topic/119858-available-assistance-for-possibly-infected-computers/

NOTE: Please do not post back to (bump) your topic within the first 48 hours.
Replying to your own post changes the post count and helpers are looking for topics with zero replies.
If you reply to your own post helpers may think that you're already being helped and thus overlook your post.

• If there is no reply after 48 hours, you may reply to the topic, asking again for help, OR you may send a Private Message to a Moderator, asking for help.

OPTION 2
Alternatively, you may contact Consumer Support here

Thanks for your patience and understanding,

Hi:

It looks as if you have started a new topic in the malware removal section here: https://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?/topic/157662-malwarebytes-wont-run-was-told-it-was-because-of-a-virus/

It also looks as if you have bumped it at least twice in just a few hours.

The malware removal section is quite busy and most of the hard-working malware experts are VOLUNTEERS. :)

They do the best they can.

Also:

Thanks for your patience and understanding,

At this point I just want to know how to get my money back, I no longer want this application to work because after scanning my computer with different software it turns out there is no actual virus on my computer and that it is more than likely the application that is acting up, and because I can't get any real replies that help me out and only get replies from some psychopathic angry man crazily asking me to stop bumping my thread and telling me that i've already got a warning when I only just received it after bumping it twice. How do I go about getting my money back? I already made submitted something to PayPal asking for it back as I no longer wish to use this product.

• Root Admin

Hello Cole

Well I don't know what you scanned with but it's wrong. You can certainly submit for a refund if you like but I would highly suggest that you let me help you clean your computer as it is infected.

If you wish to have me help you clean your computer please follow the directions from my reply.

https://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?/topic/157662-malwarebytes-wont-run-was-told-it-was-because-of-a-virus/

Otherwise if you wish to submit for a refund then please submit the request to Support here:

http://www.malwarebytes.org/support/consumer/contact/

Thank you.