Malwarebuytes crashing on update

Hi -

Hope I have located this post in the correct place..

Old subject that I can usually work through but this time I admit defeat. The malwarebutes is crashing upon update every time.

I have tried the MBAM cleaner and the fresh install, and I have run the net configut\ration batch file which has not corrected it. I am attaching all the files you require I believe. Thanks in advance for the help =)

Addition.txt

FRST.txt

CheckResults.txt

Techbox I am having the same problem.  Since June. I have been emailing tech support and have done the Net Conf Fix twice. Uninstalled, used the removal tool, and reinstalled more times than I can count.  I just left it alone for about 10 days and a few days ago it wouldn't even open. Uninstalled yet again, used the removal tool again, and reinstalled again tonight. The data files are version v2014.03.04.09 and when I click to update it crashes or when I reject the update and hit scan it opens the scan page but crashes even without updating.

I have had success running it in safe mode without updating. I ran the scan and the rootkit scan as well.  Nothing found, but the data files are old. I have run Housecalls from TrendMicro online to be sure there are no viruses. I use MSE as my a/v. I use Web of Trust to safeguard against bad web pages. I do not browse indiscriminately. 

I do not believe I have any viruses, spyware, pups, or rootkits.

AND I have 3 friends that I recommended the purchased version of MBAM who are having this problem as well.  3 of us are on Windows 7 and one on Windows 8. I have screen shots of the program and the errors in EVENT VIEWER. 

I cannot get this problem fixed. I hope someone helps us.  

Techbox, your logs show signs of an infection, feel free to follow the instructions below to receive free, one-on-one expert assistance in checking your system and clearing out any infections and correcting any damage done by the malware.

Please see the following pinned topic which has information on how to get help with this: Available Assistance for Possibly Infected Computers

Thank you

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, and :welcome: , kmlure:

Sorry to hear you are having issues.

Each computer is unique.

Problems that sound "the same" most often are not.

The same is true for solutions.

They most often need to be individualized.

It is less confusing for everyone if we try to stick to "one user per topic".

Please start a NEW, SEPARATE topic using the cjfj.png button. (where we can help you in your own topic)

The staff and experts will be able to more easily provide both you and the OP with individual help to get you both up and running.

Thanks for your patience and understanding,

Firefox