Need to re-install corporate version

We recently, 4/14, renewed 8 business licenses for the corporate edition. Unfortunately, two of our computer operators downloaded and installed the free version of Premium which does not recognize the ID and key of our subscription. How do completely remove that version and where can I get a link to download the correct corporate edition on these two computers?

I tried Corporate support two weeks ago but I have never received a reply.

Thanks!

Hi LDuso!

If you could send me your Cleverbridge reference number, or ID/Key via PM, I can verify your account and send you the download link.

Also, if you have your ticket number for support, I can look it up and find out why you were not contacted.

• 2 weeks later...

I have the exact same problem, user put on the free version when the license info came up.  I installed the corporate one a year ago and I just upgraded to 80 licenses.  There is no download link on the website.  Plus the install file I have been using is over a year old so every time I install on a computer I have to go through like three upgrades straight away.

I'd like a link too :)