is repair possible?

hi,am hoping you can help with my attempts to at least partially repair my desktop.a standalone machine currently

not connected to the internet....I am using a tablet to communicate.

Previous attemps to fix have resulted in advice to reinstall,but this is not an option.

My copy of 7 Ultimate is trial only as this infection seemed to hijack my windows activation.

Previous scans with MBAM resulted in some trojans being quarantined,recent scans show nothing.

An ESET tool removed win32 Sirefef.my Clamwin antivirus shows posible false positives on several system files,but

have been unable to get them analysed.

Previous problems were credit card details being stolen, access denied errors and the builtin administrator being blocked

from full control.

Also giving administrator account any permissions in properties tab results in the account appearing as Account Unknown

S-1-5-32

Am gradually learning how to take back some control,I run Rkill and unhide at startup(most permissions have to be redone every logon)

Also use an Access Gain driver

I am attaching DDS logs,don't actually expect this to be fixed,but would like some advice and insight

Many thanks

Linn

DDS.txt

Attach.txt

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,thanks for replying,the only thing is that I don't want to take up all your time and effort in what could well be a dead end.

There are way more problems,and am pretty sure the computer has been taken over,can still use it at least!just no internet access.

I know you can't go into any detail,but is there anything in the logs I should be concerned about?

Many thanks

Linn

• Staff

Hello strikeback

Lets get a new scan and start from there - this will give me more details anyway.

Please download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and save it to your desktop.

Note: You need to run the version compatible with your system. If you are not sure which version applies to your system download both of them and try to run them. Only one of them will run on your system, that will be the right version.

• Double-click to run it. When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.
  • Press Scan button.
  • It will make a log (FRST.txt) in the same directory the tool is run. Please copy and paste it to your reply.
  • The first time the tool is run, it makes also another log (Addition.txt). Please attach it to your reply.
Gringo

• Staff

Hello strikeback

I need you to download this script I have made for you --> fixlist.txt

It needs to be saved Next to the "Farbar Recovery Scan Tool" (FRST) program (If asked to overwrite existing one please allow)

Run FRST again but this time press the Fix button just once and wait.

When finished, it will make a log (fixlog.txt) next to FRST. Please copy and paste the content of this file to your reply.

NOTICE: This script was written specifically for this user, for use on that particular machine. Running this on another machine may cause damage to your operating system

Gringo

• Staff

Hello strikeback

These are the programs I would like you to run next, if you have any problems with one of these just skip it and move on to the next one.

-AdwCleaner-

Please download AdwCleaner by Xplode onto your desktop.

• Close all open programs and internet browsers.
  • Double click on AdwCleaner.exe to run the tool.
  • Click on Scan.
  • After the scan is complete click on "Clean"
  • Confirm each time with Ok.
  • Your computer will be rebooted automatically. A text file will open after the restart.
  • Please post the content of that logfile with your next answer.
  • You can find the logfile at C:\AdwCleaner[s1].txt as well.
-Junkware-Removal-Tool-

Please download Junkware Removal Tool to your desktop.

• Shut down your protection software now to avoid potential conflicts.
  • Run the tool by double-clicking it. If you are using Windows Vista, 7, or 8; instead of double-clicking, right-mouse click JRT.exe and select "Run as Administrator".
  • The tool will open and start scanning your system.
  • Please be patient as this can take a while to complete depending on your system's specifications.
  • On completion, a log (JRT.txt) is saved to your desktop and will automatically open.
  • Post the contents of JRT.txt into your next message.
When they are complete let me have the two reports and let me know how things are running.

Gringo

Hi,gringo is helping me with issues on my desktop

Just wanted to advise that page is not behaving!Message I composed vanished when trying to attach,text box and options also,page closes unexpectedly,message text from previous post becomes mixed with current .

Page seems to slide around if that makes sense!

Will try again in a few days,have no problems on other websites,and had no problems with earlier posts,just wanted to let you know

Thanks

Linn

• Staff

Greetings

I have not heard from you in a couple of days so I am coming by to check on you to see if you are having problems or you just need some more time.

Also to remind you that it is very important that we finish the process completely so as to not get reinfected. I will let you know when we are complete and I will ask to remove our tools

Gringo

• Root Admin

Due to the lack of feedback this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this thread with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread.

Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!