My Computer is infected with MagniPic!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Staff

Hello straubalexander

I would like to welcome you to the Malware Removal section of the forum.

Around here they call me Gringo and I will be glad to help you with your malware problems.

Very Important --> Please read this post completely, I have spent my time to put together somethings for you to keep in mind while I am helping you to make things go easier, faster and smoother for both of us!

• Please do not run any tools unless instructed to do so.
    • We ask you to run different tools in a specific order to ensure the malware is completely removed from your machine, and running any additional tools may detect false positives, interfere with our tools, or cause unforeseen damage or system instability.

[*]Please do not attach logs or use code boxes, just copy and paste the text.

• Due to the high volume of logs we receive it helps to receive everything in the same format, and code boxes make the logs very difficult to read. Also, attachments require us to download and open the reports when it is easier to just read the reports in your post.

[*]Please read every post completely before doing anything.

• Pay special attention to the NOTE: lines, these entries identify an individual issue or important step in the cleanup process.

[*]Please provide feedback about your experience as we go.

• A short statement describing how the computer is working helps us understand where to go next, for example: I am still getting redirected, the computer is running normally, etc. Please do not describe the computer as "the same", this requires the extra step of looking back at your previous post.

NOTE: At the top of your post, click on the "Follow This Topic" Button, make sure that the "Receive notification" box is checked and that it is set to "Instantly" - This will send you an e-mail as soon as I reply to your topic, allowing us to resolve the issue faster.

NOTE: Backup any files that cannot be replaced. Removing malware can be unpredictable and this step can save a lot of heartaches if things don't go as planed. You can put them on a CD/DVD, external drive or a pen drive, anywhere except on the computer.

NOTE: It is good practice to copy and paste the instructions into notepad and print them in case it is necessary for you to go offline during the cleanup process. To open notepad, navigate to Start Menu > All Programs > Accessories > Notepad. Please remember to copy the entire post so you do not miss any instructions.

I need to get some reports to get a base to start from so I need you to run these programs first.

-Download DDS-

• Please download DDS from one of the links below and save it to your desktop:
    dds_scr.gif
    Download DDS and save it to your desktop
Link1
Link2
Link3
  • Double-Click on dds.scr and a command window will appear. This is normal.
  • Shortly after two logs will appear:
    • DDS.txt
    • Attach.txt

[*]A window will open instructing you save & post the logs

[*]Save the logs to a convenient place such as your desktop

[*]Copy the contents of both logs & post in your next reply

Gringo

Hello XXX

I would like to welcome you to the Malware Removal section of the forum.

Around here they call me Gringo and I will be glad to help you with your malware problems.

Very Important --> Please read this post completely, I have spent my time to put together somethings for you to keep in mind while I am helping you to make things go easier, faster and smoother for both of us!

• Please do not run any tools unless instructed to do so.
    • We ask you to run different tools in a specific order to ensure the malware is completely removed from your machine, and running any additional tools may detect false positives, interfere with our tools, or cause unforeseen damage or system instability.

[*]Please do not attach logs or use code boxes, just copy and paste the text.

• Due to the high volume of logs we receive it helps to receive everything in the same format, and code boxes make the logs very difficult to read. Also, attachments require us to download and open the reports when it is easier to just read the reports in your post.

[*]Please read every post completely before doing anything.

• Pay special attention to the NOTE: lines, these entries identify an individual issue or important step in the cleanup process.

[*]Please provide feedback about your experience as we go.

• A short statement describing how the computer is working helps us understand where to go next, for example: I am still getting redirected, the computer is running normally, etc. Please do not describe the computer as "the same", this requires the extra step of looking back at your previous post.

NOTE: At the top of your post, click on the "Follow This Topic" Button, make sure that the "Receive notification" box is checked and that it is set to "Instantly" - This will send you an e-mail as soon as I reply to your topic, allowing us to resolve the issue faster.

NOTE: Backup any files that cannot be replaced. Removing malware can be unpredictable and this step can save a lot of heartaches if things don't go as planed. You can put them on a CD/DVD, external drive or a pen drive, anywhere except on the computer.

NOTE: It is good practice to copy and paste the instructions into notepad and print them in case it is necessary for you to go offline during the cleanup process. To open notepad, navigate to Start Menu > All Programs > Accessories > Notepad. Please remember to copy the entire post so you do not miss any instructions.

I need to get some reports to get a base to start from so I need you to run these programs first.

-Download DDS-

• Please download DDS from one of the links below and save it to your desktop:
    dds_scr.gif
    Download DDS and save it to your desktop
Link1
Link2
Link3
  • Double-Click on dds.scr and a command window will appear. This is normal.
  • Shortly after two logs will appear:
    • DDS.txt
    • Attach.txt

[*]A window will open instructing you save & post the logs

[*]Save the logs to a convenient place such as your desktop

[*]Copy the contents of both logs & post in your next reply

Gringo

It did not work. Windows was at safe mode with network and I used link one. What happens is, that you said that when I open the program it opens a command window, but not in mine. Then it said it is going to run in silent mode(it was realy spelled like that) amd then stuck after saying "Two logs shall be created on your desktop.". What do I do now?

• Staff

Hello straubalexander

Lets get a deeper look into the system and lets see if something shows up.

Download and run OTL

Download OTL by Old Timer and save it to your Desktop.

• Double click on OTL.exe to run it.
  • Under Output, ensure that Minimal Output is selected.
  • Under Extra Registry section, select Use SafeList.
  • Click the Scan All Users checkbox.
  • Click on Run Scan at the top left hand corner.
  • When done, two Notepad files will open.
    • OTL.txt <-- Will be opened and the that I need posted back here
    • Extra.txt <-- Will be minimized - save this one on your desktop in case I ask for it later

[*]Please post the contents of OTL.txt in your next reply.

Gringo

I am sorry because it is German :(

Here it is

OTL logfile created on: 16.06.2013 11:12:35 - Run 1

OTL by OldTimer - Version 3.2.69.0 Folder = C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Alexander\Desktop

Windows XP Home Edition Service Pack 3 (Version = 5.1.2600) - Type = NTWorkstation

Internet Explorer (Version = 6.0.2900.5512)

Locale: 00000407 | Country: Deutschland | Language: DEU | Date Format: dd.MM.yyyy

1,25 Gb Total Physical Memory | 0,94 Gb Available Physical Memory | 75,51% Memory free

2,98 Gb Paging File | 2,84 Gb Available in Paging File | 95,22% Paging File free

Paging file location(s): C:\pagefile.sys 1920 3840 [binary data]

%SystemDrive% = C: | %SystemRoot% = C:\WINDOWS | %ProgramFiles% = C:\Programme

Drive C: | 55,89 Gb Total Space | 18,46 Gb Free Space | 33,02% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS

Computer Name: ALEXPC | User Name: Alexander | Logged in as Administrator.

Boot Mode: SafeMode with Networking | Scan Mode: All users

Company Name Whitelist: Off | Skip Microsoft Files: Off | No Company Name Whitelist: On | File Age = 30 Days

========== Processes (SafeList) ==========

PRC - C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Alexander\Desktop\OTL.exe (OldTimer Tools)

PRC - C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Alexander\Lokale Einstellungen\Anwendungsdaten\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe (Google Inc.)

PRC - C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)

========== Modules (No Company Name) ==========

MOD - C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Alexander\Lokale Einstellungen\Anwendungsdaten\Google\Chrome\Application\27.0.1453.110\ppgooglenaclpluginchrome.dll ()

MOD - C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Alexander\Lokale Einstellungen\Anwendungsdaten\Google\Chrome\Application\27.0.1453.110\pdf.dll ()

MOD - C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Alexander\Lokale Einstellungen\Anwendungsdaten\Google\Chrome\Application\27.0.1453.110\ffmpegsumo.dll ()

========== Services (SafeList) ==========

SRV - (SDWSCService) -- C:\Programme\Spybot File not found

SRV - (SDUpdateService) -- C:\Programme\Spybot File not found

SRV - (SDScannerService) -- C:\Programme\Spybot File not found

SRV - (HidServ) -- %SystemRoot%\System32\hidserv.dll File not found

SRV - (AppMgmt) -- %SystemRoot%\System32\appmgmts.dll File not found

SRV - (JavaQuickStarterService) -- C:\Programme\Java\jre7\bin\jqs.exe (Oracle Corporation)

SRV - (SkypeUpdate) -- C:\Programme\Skype\Updater\Updater.exe (Skype Technologies)

SRV - (Apple Mobile Device) -- C:\Programme\Gemeinsame Dateien\Apple\Mobile Device Support\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe (Apple Inc.)

SRV - (avgwd) -- C:\Programme\AVG\AVG2013\avgwdsvc.exe (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)

SRV - (AdobeFlashPlayerUpdateSvc) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\FlashPlayerUpdateService.exe (Adobe Systems Incorporated)

SRV - (ServiceLayer) -- C:\Programme\PC Connectivity Solution\ServiceLayer.exe (Nokia)

SRV - (odserv) -- C:\Programme\Gemeinsame Dateien\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE12\ODSERV.EXE (Microsoft Corporation)

SRV - (HPSIService) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\HPSIsvc.exe (HP)

SRV - (HPM1210RcvFaxSrvc) -- C:\Programme\HP\HP LaserJet M1210 MFP Series\ReceiveFaxUtility.exe (Marvell)

SRV - (ose) -- C:\Programme\Gemeinsame Dateien\Microsoft Shared\Source Engine\OSE.EXE (Microsoft Corporation)

SRV - (IDriverT) -- C:\Programme\Gemeinsame Dateien\InstallShield\Driver\11\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe (Macrovision Corporation)

SRV - (anbmService) -- C:\Acer\eManager\anbmServ.exe (OSA Technologies Inc.)

SRV - (rpcapd) -- C:\Programme\WinPCap\rpcapd.exe ()

========== Driver Services (SafeList) ==========

DRV - (WDICA) -- File not found

DRV - (PDRFRAME) -- File not found

DRV - (PDRELI) -- File not found

DRV - (PDFRAME) -- File not found

DRV - (PDCOMP) -- File not found

DRV - (PCIDump) -- File not found

DRV - (lbrtfdc) -- File not found

DRV - (i2omgmt) -- File not found

DRV - (Changer) -- File not found

DRV - (MBAMSwissArmy) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mbamswissarmy.sys (Malwarebytes Corporation)

DRV - (avgtp) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\avgtpx86.sys (AVG Technologies)

DRV - (atksgt) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\atksgt.sys ()

DRV - (lirsgt) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\lirsgt.sys ()

DRV - (AVGIDSHX) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\avgidshx.sys (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o. )

DRV - (Avgtdix) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\avgtdix.sys (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)

DRV - (Avglogx) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\avglogx.sys (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)

DRV - (pccsmcfd) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\pccsmcfd.sys (Nokia)

DRV - (Netaapl) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\netaapl.sys (Apple Inc.)

DRV - (nmwcdc) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ccdcmbo.sys (Nokia)

DRV - (nmwcd) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ccdcmb.sys (Nokia)

DRV - (UsbserFilt) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbser_lowerfltj.sys (Nokia)

DRV - (upperdev) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbser_lowerflt.sys (Nokia)

DRV - (ati2mtag) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ati2mtag.sys (ATI Technologies Inc.)

DRV - (EpmShd) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\epm-shd.sys (Acer Value Labs, USA)

DRV - (tifm21) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\tifm21.sys (Texas Instruments)

DRV - (HSF_DPV) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\HSF_DPV.sys (Conexant Systems, Inc.)

DRV - (HSFHWICH) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\HSFHWICH.sys (Conexant Systems, Inc.)

DRV - (winachsf) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\HSF_CNXT.sys (Conexant Systems, Inc.)

DRV - (AR5211) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ar5211.sys (Atheros Communications, Inc.)

DRV - (w29n51) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\w29n51.sys (Intel® Corporation)

DRV - (s24trans) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\s24trans.sys (Intel Corporation)

DRV - (EpmPsd) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\epm-psd.sys (Acer Value Labs, USA)

DRV - (CAMCHALA) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\camchal.sys (Conexant Systems Inc.)

DRV - (CAMCAUD) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\camcaud.sys (Conexant Systems Inc.)

DRV - (pfc) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\pfc.sys (Padus, Inc.)

DRV - (bcm4sbxp) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\bcm4sbxp.sys (Broadcom Corporation)

DRV - (b57w2k) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\b57xp32.sys (Broadcom Corporation)

DRV - (NPF) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\npf.sys (Politecnico di Torino)

DRV - (vcdrom) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\VCdRom.sys (Microsoft Corporation)

========== Standard Registry (SafeList) ==========

========== Internet Explorer ==========

IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://global.acer.com

IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page = %SystemRoot%\system32\blank.htm

IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.google.com

IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant = http://searchou.com/?q={searchTerms}&id=f8f6d5b00000000000000012f02cf9ff&r=562

IE - HKLM\..\SearchScopes,DefaultScope =

IE - HKU\.DEFAULT\..\SearchScopes,DefaultScope =

IE - HKU\.DEFAULT\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0

IE - HKU\S-1-5-18\..\SearchScopes,DefaultScope =

IE - HKU\S-1-5-18\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0

IE - HKU\S-1-5-19\..\SearchScopes,DefaultScope =

IE - HKU\S-1-5-20\..\SearchScopes,DefaultScope =

IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-1494720264-38484163-3473955589-1005\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://searchou.com/?id=f8f6d5b00000000000000012f02cf9ff

IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-1494720264-38484163-3473955589-1005\..\SearchScopes,DefaultScope =

IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-1494720264-38484163-3473955589-1005\..\SearchScopes\{0633EE93-D776-472f-A0FF-E1416B8B2E3A}: "URL" = http://www.bing.com/search?q={searchTerms}&FORM=IE8SRC

IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-1494720264-38484163-3473955589-1005\..\SearchScopes\{6A1806CD-94D4-4689-BA73-E35EA1EA9990}: "URL" = http://www.bing.com/search?q={searchTerms}&FORM=IE8SRC

IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-1494720264-38484163-3473955589-1005\..\SearchScopes\3AC374FC-8DCB-4AE5-8637-483CDFE8E029: "URL" = http://searchou.com/q=

IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-1494720264-38484163-3473955589-1005\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0

IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-1494720264-38484163-3473955589-1005\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyOverride" = *.local

========== FireFox ==========

FF - prefs.js..browser.startup.homepage: "http://searchou.com/?id=f8f6d5b00000000000000012f02cf9ff"

FF - user.js - File not found

FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@adobe.com/FlashPlayer: C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\NPSWF32_11_4_402_265.dll ()

FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@Apple.com/iTunes,version=: File not found

FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@Apple.com/iTunes,version=1.0: C:\Programme\iTunes\Mozilla Plugins\npitunes.dll ()

FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@java.com/DTPlugin,version=10.21.2: C:\WINDOWS\system32\npDeployJava1.dll (Oracle Corporation)

FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@java.com/JavaPlugin,version=10.21.2: C:\Programme\Java\jre7\bin\plugin2\npjp2.dll (Oracle Corporation)

FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@microsoft.com/OfficeLive,version=1.5: C:\Programme\Microsoft\Office Live\npOLW.dll (Microsoft Corp.)

FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@microsoft.com/WPF,version=3.5: c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.5\Windows Presentation Foundation\NPWPF.dll (Microsoft Corporation)

FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@nokia.com/EnablerPlugin: C:\Programme\Nokia\Nokia Suite\npNokiaSuiteEnabler.dll ( )

FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@RIM.com/WebSLLauncher,version=1.0: C:\Programme\Gemeinsame Dateien\Research In Motion\BBWebSLLauncher\NPWebSLLauncher.dll ()

FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@videolan.org/vlc,version=2.0.4: C:\Programme\VideoLAN\VLC\npvlc.dll (VideoLAN)

FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\Adobe Reader: C:\Programme\Adobe\Reader 11.0\Reader\AIR\nppdf32.dll (Adobe Systems Inc.)

FF - HKCU\Software\MozillaPlugins\@tools.google.com/Google Update;version=3: C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Alexander\Lokale Einstellungen\Anwendungsdaten\Google\Update\1.3.21.145\npGoogleUpdate3.dll (Google Inc.)

FF - HKCU\Software\MozillaPlugins\@tools.google.com/Google Update;version=9: C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Alexander\Lokale Einstellungen\Anwendungsdaten\Google\Update\1.3.21.145\npGoogleUpdate3.dll (Google Inc.)

FF - HKCU\Software\MozillaPlugins\@unity3d.com/UnityPlayer,version=1.0: C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Alexander\Lokale Einstellungen\Anwendungsdaten\Unity\WebPlayer\loader\npUnity3D32.dll (Unity Technologies ApS)

FF - HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\mozilla\Firefox\Extensions\\cs-dxg@jdhzkar-lqf.co.uk: C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Alexander\Anwendungsdaten\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ufpnjpad.default\extensions\cs-dxg@jdhzkar-lqf.co.uk

FF - HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\mozilla\Firefox\Extensions\\uiauauoi@mcxd.net: C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Alexander\Anwendungsdaten\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ufpnjpad.default\extensions\uiauauoi@mcxd.net [2013.06.07 15:40:49 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]

FF - HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\mozilla\Firefox\Extensions\\qcxter.eya@iu-iiaoitrj.org: C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Alexander\Anwendungsdaten\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ufpnjpad.default\extensions\qcxter.eya@iu-iiaoitrj.org

[2012.09.01 10:08:22 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (No name found) -- C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Alexander\Anwendungsdaten\Mozilla\Extensions

[2013.06.08 15:43:26 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (No name found) -- C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Alexander\Anwendungsdaten\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ufpnjpad.default\extensions

[2013.06.07 15:40:49 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (MagniyPiic) -- C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Alexander\Anwendungsdaten\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ufpnjpad.default\extensions\uiauauoi@mcxd.net

[2013.06.07 19:40:52 | 000,001,378 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Alexander\Anwendungsdaten\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ufpnjpad.default\searchplugins\privitize.xml

File not found (No name found) -- C:\DOKUMENTE UND EINSTELLUNGEN\ALEXANDER\ANWENDUNGSDATEN\MOZILLA\FIREFOX\PROFILES\UFPNJPAD.DEFAULT\EXTENSIONS\FFXTLBR@INCREDIBAR.COM

File not found (No name found) -- C:\DOKUMENTE UND EINSTELLUNGEN\ALL USERS\ANWENDUNGSDATEN\AVG SECURE SEARCH\12.2.5.4

File not found (No name found) -- C:\PROGRAMME\MOZILLA FIREFOX\EXTENSIONS\{82AF8DCA-6DE9-405D-BD5E-43525BDAD38A}

File not found (No name found) -- C:\PROGRAMME\WEB ASSISTANT\FIREFOX

========== Chrome ==========

CHR - default_search_provider: Google (Enabled)

CHR - default_search_provider: search_url = {google:baseURL}search?q={searchTerms}&{google:RLZ}{google:originalQueryForSuggestion}{google:assistedQueryStats}{google:searchFieldtrialParameter}{google:searchClient}{google:sourceId}{google:instantExtendedEnabledParameter}ie={inputEncoding}

CHR - default_search_provider: suggest_url = {google:baseSuggestURL}search?{google:searchFieldtrialParameter}client=chrome&q={searchTerms}&{google:cursorPosition}sugkey={google:suggestAPIKeyParameter}

CHR - plugin: Shockwave Flash (Enabled) = C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Alexander\Lokale Einstellungen\Anwendungsdaten\Google\Chrome\Application\27.0.1453.110\PepperFlash\pepflashplayer.dll

CHR - plugin: Chrome Remote Desktop Viewer (Enabled) = internal-remoting-viewer

CHR - plugin: Native Client (Enabled) = C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Alexander\Lokale Einstellungen\Anwendungsdaten\Google\Chrome\Application\27.0.1453.110\ppGoogleNaClPluginChrome.dll

CHR - plugin: Chrome PDF Viewer (Enabled) = C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Alexander\Lokale Einstellungen\Anwendungsdaten\Google\Chrome\Application\27.0.1453.110\pdf.dll

CHR - plugin: Adobe Acrobat (Enabled) = C:\Programme\Adobe\Reader 11.0\Reader\Browser\nppdf32.dll

CHR - plugin: QuickTime Plug-in 7.7.3 (Enabled) = C:\Programme\QuickTime\plugins\npqtplugin.dll

CHR - plugin: QuickTime Plug-in 7.7.3 (Enabled) = C:\Programme\QuickTime\plugins\npqtplugin2.dll

CHR - plugin: QuickTime Plug-in 7.7.3 (Enabled) = C:\Programme\QuickTime\plugins\npqtplugin3.dll

CHR - plugin: QuickTime Plug-in 7.7.3 (Enabled) = C:\Programme\QuickTime\plugins\npqtplugin4.dll

CHR - plugin: QuickTime Plug-in 7.7.3 (Enabled) = C:\Programme\QuickTime\plugins\npqtplugin5.dll

CHR - plugin: QuickTime Plug-in 7.7.3 (Enabled) = C:\Programme\QuickTime\plugins\npqtplugin6.dll

CHR - plugin: QuickTime Plug-in 7.7.3 (Enabled) = C:\Programme\QuickTime\plugins\npqtplugin7.dll

CHR - plugin: Microsoft\u00AE DRM (Enabled) = C:\Programme\Windows Media Player\npdrmv2.dll

CHR - plugin: Windows Media Player Plug-in Dynamic Link Library (Enabled) = C:\Programme\Windows Media Player\npdsplay.dll

CHR - plugin: Microsoft\u00AE DRM (Enabled) = C:\Programme\Windows Media Player\npwmsdrm.dll

CHR - plugin: Google Update (Enabled) = C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Alexander\Lokale Einstellungen\Anwendungsdaten\Google\Update\1.3.21.145\npGoogleUpdate3.dll

CHR - plugin: Unity Player (Enabled) = C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Alexander\Lokale Einstellungen\Anwendungsdaten\Unity\WebPlayer\loader\npUnity3D32.dll

CHR - plugin: RIM Handheld Application Loader (Enabled) = C:\Programme\Gemeinsame Dateien\Research In Motion\BBWebSLLauncher\NPWebSLLauncher.dll

CHR - plugin: Java Platform SE 7 U21 (Enabled) = C:\Programme\Java\jre7\bin\plugin2\npjp2.dll

CHR - plugin: Microsoft Office Live Plug-in for Firefox (Enabled) = C:\Programme\Microsoft\Office Live\npOLW.dll

CHR - plugin: Nokia Suite Enabler Plugin (Enabled) = C:\Programme\Nokia\Nokia Suite\npNokiaSuiteEnabler.dll

CHR - plugin: VLC Web Plugin (Enabled) = C:\Programme\VideoLAN\VLC\npvlc.dll

CHR - plugin: iTunes Application Detector (Enabled) = C:\Programme\iTunes\Mozilla Plugins\npitunes.dll

CHR - plugin: Shockwave Flash (Enabled) = C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\NPSWF32_11_4_402_265.dll

CHR - plugin: Java Deployment Toolkit 7.0.210.11 (Enabled) = C:\WINDOWS\system32\npDeployJava1.dll

CHR - plugin: Windows Presentation Foundation (Enabled) = c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.5\Windows Presentation Foundation\NPWPF.dll

O1 HOSTS File: ([2004.08.04 05:00:00 | 000,000,820 | ---- | M]) - C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\hosts

O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 localhost

O2 - BHO: (Spybot-S&D IE Protection) - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - C:\Programme\Spybot - Search & Destroy 2\SDHelper.dll (Safer-Networking Ltd.)

O2 - BHO: (Java Plug-In SSV Helper) - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Programme\Java\jre7\bin\ssv.dll (Oracle Corporation)

O2 - BHO: (MagniyPiic) - {9067874F-4038-22A9-76AD-A31599404423} - C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\All Users\Anwendungsdaten\MagniyPiic\51b1a769b6102.dll File not found

O2 - BHO: (Java Plug-In 2 SSV Helper) - {DBC80044-A445-435b-BC74-9C25C1C588A9} - C:\Programme\Java\jre7\bin\jp2ssv.dll (Oracle Corporation)

O4 - HKLM..\Run: [Adobe ARM] C:\Programme\Gemeinsame Dateien\Adobe\ARM\1.0\AdobeARM.exe (Adobe Systems Incorporated)

O4 - HKLM..\Run: [APSDaemon] C:\Programme\Gemeinsame Dateien\Apple\Apple Application Support\APSDaemon.exe (Apple Inc.)

O4 - HKLM..\Run: [AVG_UI] C:\Programme\AVG\AVG2013\avgui.exe (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)

O4 - HKLM..\Run: [EPM-DM] c:\Acer\ePM\EPM-DM.exe (Acer Inc)

O4 - HKLM..\Run: [ePowerManagement] C:\Acer\ePM\ePM.exe (Acer Value Labs, Taiwan)

O4 - HKLM..\Run: [iMJPMIG8.1] C:\WINDOWS\IME\imjp8_1\IMJPMIG.EXE (Microsoft Corporation)

O4 - HKLM..\Run: [LaunchApp] C:\WINDOWS\Alaunch.exe (Acer Inc.)

O4 - HKLM..\Run: [LManager] C:\Programme\Launch Manager\QtZgAcer.EXE (Dritek System Inc.)

O4 - HKLM..\Run: [MSPY2002] C:\WINDOWS\System32\IME\PINTLGNT\ImScInst.exe ()

O4 - HKLM..\Run: [PCMService] C:\Programme\Arcade\PCMService.exe (CyberLink Corp.)

O4 - HKLM..\Run: [PHIME2002A] C:\WINDOWS\System32\IME\TINTLGNT\TINTSETP.EXE (Microsoft Corporation)

O4 - HKLM..\Run: [PHIME2002ASync] C:\WINDOWS\System32\IME\TINTLGNT\TINTSETP.EXE (Microsoft Corporation)

O4 - HKLM..\Run: [RIMBBLaunchAgent.exe] C:\Programme\Gemeinsame Dateien\Research In Motion\USB Drivers\RIMBBLaunchAgent.exe (Research In Motion Limited)

O4 - HKLM..\Run: [sDTray] C:\Programme\Spybot - Search & Destroy 2\SDTray.exe (Safer-Networking Ltd.)

O4 - HKLM..\Run: [startCCC] C:\Programme\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\Core-Static\CLIStart.exe (Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.)

O4 - HKLM..\Run: [sunJavaUpdateSched] C:\Programme\Gemeinsame Dateien\Java\Java Update\jusched.exe (Oracle Corporation)

O4 - HKLM..\Run: [synTPLpr] C:\Programme\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPLpr.exe (Synaptics, Inc.)

O4 - HKU\S-1-5-21-1494720264-38484163-3473955589-1005..\Run: [Cimomq] C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Alexander\Anwendungsdaten\Cimomq.exe (Abra Kadabra)

O4 - Startup: C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Alexander\Startmenü\Programme\Autostart\windows.lnk = C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Alexander\Anwendungsdaten\Microsoft\update.exe ()

O7 - HKU\.DEFAULT\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveTypeAutoRun = 145

O7 - HKU\S-1-5-18\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveTypeAutoRun = 145

O7 - HKU\S-1-5-19\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveTypeAutoRun = 145

O7 - HKU\S-1-5-20\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveTypeAutoRun = 145

O7 - HKU\S-1-5-21-1494720264-38484163-3473955589-1005\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveTypeAutoRun = 145

O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem : Spybot - Search && Destroy Configuration - {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - C:\Programme\Spybot - Search & Destroy 2\SDHelper.dll (Safer-Networking Ltd.)

O10 - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries\000000000004 [] - C:\Programme\Bonjour\mdnsNSP.dll (Apple Inc.)

O16 - DPF: {17492023-C23A-453E-A040-C7C580BBF700} http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=39204 (Windows Genuine Advantage Validation Tool)

O16 - DPF: {6414512B-B978-451D-A0D8-FCFDF33E833C} http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com/windowsupdate/v6/V5Controls/en/x86/client/wuweb_site.cab?1345123467496 (WUWebControl Class)

O16 - DPF: {6A060448-60F9-11D5-A6CD-0002B31F7455} (ExentInf Class)

O16 - DPF: {D27CDB6E-AE6D-11CF-96B8-444553540000} http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab (Shockwave Flash Object)

O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\Parameters: DhcpNameServer = 8.8.8.8 8.8.4.4

O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\Parameters\Interfaces\{3E3701F1-CFC4-4CA0-B923-E1D616A96A98}: DhcpNameServer = 8.8.8.8 8.8.4.4

O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\Parameters\Interfaces\{3E3701F1-CFC4-4CA0-B923-E1D616A96A98}: NameServer = 8.8.8.8,8.8.4.4

O18 - Protocol\Handler\ipp\0x00000001 {E1D2BF42-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Programme\Gemeinsame Dateien\System\Ole DB\MSDAIPP.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)

O18 - Protocol\Handler\msdaipp\0x00000001 {E1D2BF42-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Programme\Gemeinsame Dateien\System\Ole DB\MSDAIPP.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)

O18 - Protocol\Handler\msdaipp\oledb {E1D2BF40-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Programme\Gemeinsame Dateien\System\Ole DB\MSDAIPP.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)

O18 - Protocol\Handler\ms-help {314111c7-a502-11d2-bbca-00c04f8ec294} - C:\Programme\Gemeinsame Dateien\Microsoft Shared\Help\hxds.dll (Microsoft Corporation)

O18 - Protocol\Handler\skype4com {FFC8B962-9B40-4DFF-9458-1830C7DD7F5D} - C:\Programme\Gemeinsame Dateien\Skype\Skype4COM.dll (Skype Technologies)

O18 - Protocol\Filter\text/xml {807563E5-5146-11D5-A672-00B0D022E945} - C:\Programme\Gemeinsame Dateien\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE12\MSOXMLMF.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)

O20 - HKLM Winlogon: Shell - (Explorer.exe) - C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)

O20 - HKLM Winlogon: UserInit - (C:\WINDOWS\system32\userinit.exe) - C:\WINDOWS\system32\userinit.exe (Microsoft Corporation)

O20 - Winlogon\Notify\AtiExtEvent: DllName - (Ati2evxx.dll) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\ati2evxx.dll (ATI Technologies Inc.)

O20 - Winlogon\Notify\igfxcui: DllName - (igfxsrvc.dll) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\igfxsrvc.dll (Intel Corporation)

O20 - Winlogon\Notify\SDWinLogon: DllName - (SDWinLogon.dll) - File not found

O24 - Desktop Components:0 (Die derzeitige Homepage) - About:Home

O24 - Desktop WallPaper: C:\WINDOWS\Web\Wallpaper\Grüne Idylle.bmp

O24 - Desktop BackupWallPaper: C:\WINDOWS\Web\Wallpaper\Grüne Idylle.bmp

O32 - HKLM CDRom: AutoRun - 1

O32 - AutoRun File - [2005.03.31 02:18:12 | 000,000,050 | ---- | M] () - C:\AUTOEXEC.BAT -- [ NTFS ]

O34 - HKLM BootExecute: (autocheck autochk *)

O35 - HKLM\..comfile [open] -- "%1" %*

O35 - HKLM\..exefile [open] -- "%1" %*

O37 - HKLM\...com [@ = comfile] -- "%1" %*

O37 - HKLM\...exe [@ = exefile] -- "%1" %*

O38 - SubSystems\\Windows: (ServerDll=winsrv:UserServerDllInitialization,3)

O38 - SubSystems\\Windows: (ServerDll=winsrv:ConServerDllInitialization,2)

========== Files/Folders - Created Within 30 Days ==========

[2013.06.16 11:11:04 | 000,602,112 | ---- | C] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Alexander\Desktop\OTL.exe

[2013.06.16 10:45:08 | 000,688,992 | R--- | C] (Swearware) -- C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Alexander\Desktop\dds.scr

[2013.06.11 14:32:31 | 002,454,016 | -H-- | C] (Abra Kadabra) -- C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Alexander\Anwendungsdaten\Cimomq.exe

[2013.06.10 19:21:33 | 000,040,776 | ---- | C] (Malwarebytes Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\mbamswissarmy.sys

[2013.06.10 19:20:15 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Alexander\Anwendungsdaten\Malwarebytes

[2013.06.10 19:20:03 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\All Users\Anwendungsdaten\Malwarebytes

[2013.06.09 12:28:28 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Alexander\Lokale Einstellungen\Anwendungsdaten\VS Revo Group

[2013.06.09 12:28:18 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\All Users\Anwendungsdaten\VS Revo Group

[2013.06.09 07:59:32 | 000,000,000 | -H-D | C] -- C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\All Users\Common Files

[2013.06.07 15:49:45 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Alexander\Lokale Einstellungen\Anwendungsdaten\CRE

[2013.06.06 14:17:30 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Alexander\Anwendungsdaten\Blender Foundation

[2013.06.06 14:14:56 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\tmp

[2013.06.06 14:13:27 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Alexander\.thumbnails

[2013.06.06 14:11:55 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Programme\Blender Foundation

[2013.05.20 17:21:55 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Programme\Gemeinsame Dateien\Java

[2013.05.20 17:20:45 | 000,263,584 | ---- | C] (Oracle Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\javaws.exe

[2013.05.20 17:20:45 | 000,144,896 | ---- | C] (Oracle Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\javacpl.cpl

[2013.05.20 17:20:39 | 000,174,496 | ---- | C] (Oracle Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\javaw.exe

[2013.05.20 17:20:39 | 000,174,496 | ---- | C] (Oracle Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\java.exe

[2013.05.20 17:20:39 | 000,094,112 | ---- | C] (Oracle Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\WindowsAccessBridge.dll

[2 C:\WINDOWS\*.tmp files -> C:\WINDOWS\*.tmp -> ]

[1 C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\*.tmp files -> C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\*.tmp -> ]

[1 C:\WINDOWS\System32\*.tmp files -> C:\WINDOWS\System32\*.tmp -> ]

========== Files - Modified Within 30 Days ==========

[2013.06.16 11:11:08 | 000,602,112 | ---- | M] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Alexander\Desktop\OTL.exe

[2013.06.16 11:09:05 | 000,002,048 | --S- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\bootstat.dat

[2013.06.16 10:45:13 | 000,688,992 | R--- | M] (Swearware) -- C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Alexander\Desktop\dds.scr

[2013.06.16 10:36:10 | 000,000,612 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\Check for updates (Spybot - Search & Destroy).job

[2013.06.16 10:35:58 | 000,001,158 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\wpa.dbl

[2013.06.11 19:11:26 | 000,001,202 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskUserS-1-5-21-1494720264-38484163-3473955589-1008UA.job

[2013.06.11 19:00:13 | 000,001,226 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskUserS-1-5-21-1494720264-38484163-3473955589-1005UA.job

[2013.06.11 18:52:24 | 000,000,884 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\Adobe Flash Player Updater.job

[2013.06.11 18:34:25 | 000,000,350 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\AVG-Secure-Search-Update_JUNE2013_TB_rmv.job

[2013.06.11 14:32:31 | 002,454,016 | -H-- | M] (Abra Kadabra) -- C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Alexander\Anwendungsdaten\Cimomq.exe

[2013.06.11 14:31:35 | 000,001,324 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\d3d9caps.dat

[2013.06.10 19:21:50 | 000,040,776 | ---- | M] (Malwarebytes Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\mbamswissarmy.sys

[2013.06.09 12:48:55 | 000,002,243 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\All Users\Desktop\Skype.lnk

[2013.06.08 19:57:01 | 000,001,174 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskUserS-1-5-21-1494720264-38484163-3473955589-1005Core1cd957180d2bcb0.job

[2013.06.08 19:41:00 | 000,000,276 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\AppleSoftwareUpdate.job

[2013.06.08 18:52:22 | 000,000,046 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Alexander\Desktop\teams.dat

[2013.06.08 09:11:00 | 000,001,150 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskUserS-1-5-21-1494720264-38484163-3473955589-1008Core.job

[2013.06.06 19:09:04 | 000,002,400 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Alexander\Desktop\Google Chrome.lnk

[2013.05.31 15:19:24 | 000,258,779 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Alexander\Desktop\MinecraftDev.exe

[2013.05.27 17:18:08 | 000,020,992 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Alexander\Lokale Einstellungen\Anwendungsdaten\DCBC2A71-70D8-4DAN-EHR8-E0D61DEA3FDF.ini

[2013.05.21 14:32:55 | 000,037,664 | ---- | M] (AVG Technologies) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\avgtpx86.sys

[2013.05.20 17:20:18 | 000,094,112 | ---- | M] (Oracle Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\WindowsAccessBridge.dll

[2013.05.20 17:20:15 | 000,866,720 | ---- | M] (Oracle Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\npDeployJava1.dll

[2013.05.20 17:20:15 | 000,788,896 | ---- | M] (Oracle Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\deployJava1.dll

[2013.05.20 17:20:15 | 000,263,584 | ---- | M] (Oracle Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\javaws.exe

[2013.05.20 17:20:15 | 000,174,496 | ---- | M] (Oracle Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\javaw.exe

[2013.05.20 17:20:15 | 000,174,496 | ---- | M] (Oracle Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\java.exe

[2013.05.20 17:20:15 | 000,144,896 | ---- | M] (Oracle Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\javacpl.cpl

[2 C:\WINDOWS\*.tmp files -> C:\WINDOWS\*.tmp -> ]

[1 C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\*.tmp files -> C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\*.tmp -> ]

[1 C:\WINDOWS\System32\*.tmp files -> C:\WINDOWS\System32\*.tmp -> ]

========== Files Created - No Company Name ==========

[2013.06.03 19:39:00 | 000,000,350 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\AVG-Secure-Search-Update_JUNE2013_TB_rmv.job

[2013.05.09 20:04:16 | 000,000,091 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Alexander\.lobby

[2013.02.20 14:15:11 | 000,200,928 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\LocalService\Lokale Einstellungen\Anwendungsdaten\FontCache3.0.0.0.dat

[2013.01.19 22:05:55 | 000,271,360 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\atksgt.sys

[2013.01.19 22:05:54 | 000,018,048 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\lirsgt.sys

[2013.01.09 20:21:30 | 000,000,154 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Alexander\.appletviewer

[2012.11.19 19:14:50 | 000,000,025 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\popcinfot.dat

[2012.11.19 14:33:32 | 000,065,656 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\bdmpegv.dll

[2012.11.19 14:33:30 | 000,022,640 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\bdmjpeg.dll

[2012.11.07 18:59:04 | 000,043,364 | -H-- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\mlfcache.dat

[2012.11.03 17:27:02 | 000,000,064 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\GPlrLanc.dat

[2012.10.19 18:31:08 | 000,020,992 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Alexander\Lokale Einstellungen\Anwendungsdaten\DCBC2A71-70D8-4DAN-EHR8-E0D61DEA3FDF.ini

[2012.08.28 14:27:29 | 001,265,664 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\HPM1210SM.exe

[2012.08.28 14:27:29 | 000,163,840 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\HPM1210LM.DLL

[2012.08.28 14:26:34 | 000,284,160 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\mvhlewsi.DLL

[2012.08.28 14:26:33 | 000,176,128 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\m1210nwia.dll

[2012.08.28 14:26:32 | 000,053,760 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\HPM1210SMs.dll

[2012.08.26 09:01:47 | 000,001,324 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\d3d9caps.dat

[2012.08.25 11:07:00 | 000,000,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\ativpsrm.bin

[2012.08.25 11:00:45 | 000,593,920 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\ati2sgag.exe

[2012.08.25 10:53:06 | 000,005,027 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\WININIT.INI

[2012.08.17 21:12:39 | 000,003,072 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\iacenc.dll

[2012.08.17 01:19:38 | 000,000,089 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\ALaunch.ini

[2012.08.17 01:12:03 | 000,053,299 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\pthreadVC.dll

========== ZeroAccess Check ==========

[2012.08.25 10:34:12 | 000,000,227 | RHS- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\assembly\Desktop.ini

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\clsid\{42aedc87-2188-41fd-b9a3-0c966feabec1}\InProcServer32]

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\clsid\{fbeb8a05-beee-4442-804e-409d6c4515e9}\InProcServer32]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\clsid\{42aedc87-2188-41fd-b9a3-0c966feabec1}\InProcServer32]

"" = %SystemRoot%\system32\shdocvw.dll -- [2013.04.17 04:18:20 | 001,510,400 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation)

"ThreadingModel" = Apartment

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\clsid\{5839FCA9-774D-42A1-ACDA-D6A79037F57F}\InProcServer32]

"" = C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\fastprox.dll -- [2009.02.09 17:51:44 | 000,473,600 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation)

"ThreadingModel" = Free

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\clsid\{F3130CDB-AA52-4C3A-AB32-85FFC23AF9C1}\InProcServer32]

"" = C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\wbemess.dll -- [2008.04.14 07:52:34 | 000,273,920 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation)

"ThreadingModel" = Both

< End of report >

• Staff

Hello straubalexander

I would like you to run this custom script for me now and when it is complete please give me the report and a status update for the computer.

Run OTL Script

• Double-click OTL.exe to start the program.
  • Copy and Paste the following code into the customFix.png text box.

:OTL
    IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant = http://searchou.com/...2f02cf9ff&r=562 <http://searchou.com/?q={searchTerms}&id=f8f6d5b00000000000000012f02cf9ff&r=562>
    IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-1494720264-38484163-3473955589-1005\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://searchou.com/...0000012f02cf9ff <http://searchou.com/?id=f8f6d5b00000000000000012f02cf9ff>
    IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-1494720264-38484163-3473955589-1005\..\SearchScopes\3AC374FC-8DCB-4AE5-8637-483CDFE8E029: "URL" = <http://searchou.com/q=>
    FF - prefs.js..browser.startup.homepage: "http://searchou.com/?id=f8f6d5b00000000000000012f02cf9ff"
    [2013.06.07 15:40:49 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (MagniyPiic) -- C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Alexander\Anwendungsdaten\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ufpnjpad.default\extensions\uiauauoi@mcxd.net
    O2 - BHO: (MagniyPiic) - {9067874F-4038-22A9-76AD-A31599404423} - C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\All Users\Anwendungsdaten\MagniyPiic\51b1a769b6102.dll File not found
    :Files
    ipconfig /flushdns /c

:Commands
    [PURITY]
    [emptyjava]
    [EMPTYFLASH]
    [reboot]

• Then click the Run Fix button at the top.
  • Click btnOK.png.
  • OTL may ask to reboot the machine. Please do so if asked.
  • The report should appear in Notepad after the reboot.Copy and Paste that report in your next reply.
    Note** if the report does not popup after the computer reboots you can find it here in this folder - C:\_OTL\MovedFiles
    It will be named - mmddyyyy_hhmmss.log
    Where mmddyyyy_hhmmss - are numbers representing the date and time the fix was run.

Let me know How things are doing

Gringo

<p>It's still german but here it is</p>

<p> </p>

<div>========== OTL ==========</div>

<div>HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search\\SearchAssistant| /E : value set successfully!</div>

<div>HKU\S-1-5-21-1494720264-38484163-3473955589-1005\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\\Start Page| /E : value set successfully!</div>

<div>Registry key HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-1494720264-38484163-3473955589-1005\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes\ deleted successfully.</div>

<div>Prefs.js: "http://searchou.com/?id=f8f6d5b00000000000000012f02cf9ff" removed from browser.startup.homepage</div>

<div>C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Alexander\Anwendungsdaten\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ufpnjpad.default\extensions\uiauauoi@mcxd.net\content folder moved successfully.</div>

<div>C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Alexander\Anwendungsdaten\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ufpnjpad.default\extensions\uiauauoi@mcxd.net folder moved successfully.</div>

<div>Registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{9067874F-4038-22A9-76AD-A31599404423}\ deleted successfully.</div>

<div>Registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{9067874F-4038-22A9-76AD-A31599404423}\ deleted successfully.</div>

<div>========== FILES ==========</div>

<div>< ipconfig /flushdns /c ></div>

<div>Windows-IP-Konfiguration</div>

<div>Der DNS-Auflösungscache wurde geleert.</div>

<div>C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Alexander\Desktop\cmd.bat deleted successfully.</div>

<div>C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Alexander\Desktop\cmd.txt deleted successfully.</div>

<div>========== COMMANDS ==========</div>

<div> </div>

<div>[EMPTYJAVA]</div>

<div> </div>

<div>User: Administrator</div>

<div> </div>

<div>User: Ajuna</div>

<div> </div>

<div>User: Alexander</div>

<div> </div>

<div>User: All Users</div>

<div> </div>

<div>User: Default User</div>

<div> </div>

<div>User: Florian</div>

<div> </div>

<div>User: Gast</div>

<div> </div>

<div>User: LocalService</div>

<div> </div>

<div>User: NetworkService</div>

<div> </div>

<div>User: Uci</div>

<div> </div>

<div>Total Java Files Cleaned = 0,00 mb</div>

<div> </div>

<div> </div>

<div>[EMPTYFLASH]</div>

<div> </div>

<div>User: Administrator</div>

<div> </div>

<div>User: Ajuna</div>

<div> </div>

<div>User: Alexander</div>

<div>->Flash cache emptied: 2209 bytes</div>

<div> </div>

<div>User: All Users</div>

<div> </div>

<div>User: Default User</div>

<div> </div>

<div>User: Florian</div>

<div>->Flash cache emptied: 216 bytes</div>

<div> </div>

<div>User: Gast</div>

<div> </div>

<div>User: LocalService</div>

<div> </div>

<div>User: NetworkService</div>

<div> </div>

<div>User: Uci</div>

<div> </div>

<div>Total Flash Files Cleaned = 0,00 mb</div>

<div> </div>

<div> </div>

<div>OTL by OldTimer - Version 3.2.69.0 log created on 06162013_131811</div>

<div> </div>

Sorry I clicked something wrong

========== OTL ==========

HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search\\SearchAssistant| /E : value set successfully!

HKU\S-1-5-21-1494720264-38484163-3473955589-1005\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\\Start Page| /E : value set successfully!

Registry key HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-1494720264-38484163-3473955589-1005\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes\ deleted successfully.

Prefs.js: "http://searchou.com/?id=f8f6d5b00000000000000012f02cf9ff" removed from browser.startup.homepage

C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Alexander\Anwendungsdaten\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ufpnjpad.default\extensions\uiauauoi@mcxd.net\content folder moved successfully.

C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Alexander\Anwendungsdaten\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ufpnjpad.default\extensions\uiauauoi@mcxd.net folder moved successfully.

Registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{9067874F-4038-22A9-76AD-A31599404423}\ deleted successfully.

Registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{9067874F-4038-22A9-76AD-A31599404423}\ deleted successfully.

========== FILES ==========

< ipconfig /flushdns /c >

Windows-IP-Konfiguration

Der DNS-Auflösungscache wurde geleert.

C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Alexander\Desktop\cmd.bat deleted successfully.

C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Alexander\Desktop\cmd.txt deleted successfully.

========== COMMANDS ==========

[EMPTYJAVA]

User: Administrator

User: Ajuna

User: Alexander

User: All Users

User: Default User

User: Florian

User: Gast

User: LocalService

User: NetworkService

User: Uci

Total Java Files Cleaned = 0,00 mb

[EMPTYFLASH]

User: Administrator

User: Ajuna

User: Alexander

->Flash cache emptied: 2209 bytes

User: All Users

User: Default User

User: Florian

->Flash cache emptied: 216 bytes

User: Gast

User: LocalService

User: NetworkService

User: Uci

Total Flash Files Cleaned = 0,00 mb

OTL by OldTimer - Version 3.2.69.0 log created on 06162013_131811

• Staff

Hello straubalexander

These are the programs I would like you to run next, if you have any problems with one of these just skip it and move on to the next one.

-AdwCleaner-

Please download AdwCleaner by Xplode onto your desktop.

• Close all open programs and internet browsers.
  • Double click on AdwCleaner.exe to run the tool.
  • Click on Delete.
  • Confirm each time with Ok.
  • Your computer will be rebooted automatically. A text file will open after the restart.
  • Please post the content of that logfile with your next answer.
  • You can find the logfile at C:\AdwCleaner[s1].txt as well.

-Junkware-Removal-Tool-

Please download Junkware Removal Tool to your desktop.

• Shut down your protection software now to avoid potential conflicts.
  • Run the tool by double-clicking it. If you are using Windows Vista, 7, or 8; instead of double-clicking, right-mouse click JRT.exe and select "Run as Administrator".
  • The tool will open and start scanning your system.
  • Please be patient as this can take a while to complete depending on your system's specifications.
  • On completion, a log (JRT.txt) is saved to your desktop and will automatically open.
  • Post the contents of JRT.txt into your next message.

When they are complete let me have the two reports and let me know how things are running.

Gringo

Adwcleaner didn't work so I skipped it, here is Junkware's

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Junkware Removal Tool (JRT) by Thisisu

Version: 4.9.4 (05.06.2013:1)

Ran by Alexander on 16.06.2013 at 15:03:16,67

~~~ Services

~~~ Registry Values

~~~ Registry Keys

~~~ Files

~~~ Folders

Scan was completed on 16.06.2013 at 15:05:14,20

End of JRT log

• Staff

Hello straubalexander

I Would like you to do the following.

Please print out or make a copy in notepad of any instructions given, as sometimes it is necessary to go offline and you will lose access to them.

Run Combofix:

You may be asked to install or update the Recovery Console (Win XP Only) if this happens please allow it to do so (you will need to be connected to the internet for this)

Before you run Combofix I will need you to turn off any security software you have running, If you do not know how to do this you can find out >here< or >here<

Combofix may need to reboot your computer more than once to do its job this is normal.

You can download Combofix from one of these links. I want you to save it to the desktop and run it from there.

Link 1
Link 2
Link 3

1. Close any open browsers or any other programs that are open.

2. Close/disable all anti virus and anti malware programs so they do not interfere with the running of ComboFix.

Double click on combofix.exe & follow the prompts.

When finished, it will produce a report for you.

Note 1: Do not mouseclick combofix's window while it's running. That may cause it to stall

Note 2: If you receive an error "Illegal operation attempted on a registry key that has been marked for deletion." Please restart the computer

"information and logs"

• In your next post I need the following
  • Log from Combofix
  • let me know of any problems you may have had
  • How is the computer doing now?

Gringo

• Staff

Hello straubalexander

I would like you to try this to see if combofix will run

combofix

• push the "windows key" + "R" (between the "Ctrl" button and "Alt" Button)
  • please copy and past the following into the box

ComboFix /nombr

• click ok

copy and paste the report into this topic for me to review

Gringo

1.)Log from Combofix

ComboFix 13-06-17.01 - Alexander 17.06.2013 14:37:05.1.1 - x86 NETWORK

Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition 5.1.2600.3.1252.49.1031.18.1278.1008 [GMT 7:00]

ausgeführt von:: c:\dokumente und einstellungen\Alexander\Desktop\ComboFix.exe

Benutzte Befehlsschalter :: /nombr

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Weitere Löschungen ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

c:\dokumente und einstellungen\Alexander\Anwendungsdaten\Cimomq.exe

c:\dokumente und einstellungen\Alexander\Anwendungsdaten\dclogs

c:\dokumente und einstellungen\Alexander\Anwendungsdaten\dclogs\2013-05-10-6.dc

c:\dokumente und einstellungen\Alexander\Anwendungsdaten\dclogs\2013-05-12-1.dc

c:\dokumente und einstellungen\Alexander\Anwendungsdaten\dclogs\2013-05-14-3.dc

c:\dokumente und einstellungen\Alexander\Anwendungsdaten\dclogs\2013-05-16-5.dc

c:\dokumente und einstellungen\Alexander\Anwendungsdaten\Microsoft\update.exe

c:\dokumente und einstellungen\Alexander\Lokale Einstellungen\Tempresource.exe

c:\dokumente und einstellungen\All Users\Anwendungsdaten\TEMP

c:\programme\WinPCap

c:\programme\WinPCap\daemon_mgm.exe

c:\programme\WinPCap\npf_mgm.exe

c:\programme\WinPCap\rpcapd.exe

c:\windows\system32\Cache

c:\windows\system32\Cache\26c630d098e22dd5.fb

c:\windows\system32\Cache\272512937d9e61a4.fb

c:\windows\system32\Cache\287204568329e189.fb

c:\windows\system32\Cache\28bc8f716fd76a47.fb

c:\windows\system32\Cache\31a0997e9a5b5eb3.fb

c:\windows\system32\Cache\32c84fe32bb74d60.fb

c:\windows\system32\Cache\3917078cb68ec657.fb

c:\windows\system32\Cache\5818e4e653a9a686.fb

c:\windows\system32\Cache\590ba23ce359fd0c.fb

c:\windows\system32\Cache\610289e025a3ee9a.fb

c:\windows\system32\Cache\651c5d3cdbfb8bd1.fb

c:\windows\system32\Cache\6c59ac5e7e7a3ad0.fb

c:\windows\system32\Cache\6d03dad1035885d3.fb

c:\windows\system32\Cache\6dda68b89208d0c6.fb

c:\windows\system32\Cache\8186def612411642.fb

c:\windows\system32\Cache\95f567698be8a182.fb

c:\windows\system32\Cache\a8556537add6dfc5.fb

c:\windows\system32\Cache\ad10a52aff5e038d.fb

c:\windows\system32\Cache\bd01b204292ab766.fb

c:\windows\system32\Cache\c1fa887b03019701.fb

c:\windows\system32\Cache\c4d28dca2e7648be.fb

c:\windows\system32\Cache\d201ef9910cd39de.fb

c:\windows\system32\Cache\d2e94710a5708128.fb

c:\windows\system32\Cache\d79b9dfe81484ec4.fb

c:\windows\system32\Cache\f998975c9cc711ee.fb

c:\windows\system32\frapsvid.dll

c:\windows\system32\Packet.dll

c:\windows\system32\pthreadVC.dll

c:\windows\system32\wpcap.dll

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Treiber/Dienste )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

-------\Service_NPF

((((((((((((((((((((((( Dateien erstellt von 2013-05-17 bis 2013-06-17 ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

2013-06-16 10:45 . 2009-12-30 04:20 27064 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\revoflt.sys

2013-06-16 10:45 . 2013-06-16 10:45 -------- d-----w- c:\programme\VS Revo Group

2013-06-16 08:02 . 2013-06-16 08:02 -------- d-----w- c:\windows\ERUNT

2013-06-16 08:01 . 2013-06-16 08:03 -------- d-----w- C:\JRT

2013-06-16 06:18 . 2013-06-16 06:18 -------- d-----w- C:\_OTL

2013-06-10 12:21 . 2013-06-10 12:21 40776 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\mbamswissarmy.sys

2013-06-10 12:20 . 2013-06-10 12:20 -------- d-----w- c:\dokumente und einstellungen\Alexander\Anwendungsdaten\Malwarebytes

2013-06-10 12:20 . 2013-06-10 12:20 -------- d-----w- c:\dokumente und einstellungen\All Users\Anwendungsdaten\Malwarebytes

2013-06-09 05:28 . 2013-06-09 05:28 -------- d-----w- c:\dokumente und einstellungen\Alexander\Lokale Einstellungen\Anwendungsdaten\VS Revo Group

2013-06-09 05:28 . 2013-06-09 05:28 -------- d-----w- c:\dokumente und einstellungen\All Users\Anwendungsdaten\VS Revo Group

2013-06-09 01:00 . 2013-06-09 01:00 -------- d-----w- c:\dokumente und einstellungen\Administrator

2013-06-09 00:59 . 2013-06-09 00:59 -------- d--h--w- c:\dokumente und einstellungen\All Users\Common Files

2013-06-07 08:49 . 2013-06-07 08:49 -------- d-----w- c:\dokumente und einstellungen\Alexander\Lokale Einstellungen\Anwendungsdaten\CRE

2013-06-06 07:17 . 2013-06-06 07:17 -------- d-----w- c:\dokumente und einstellungen\Alexander\Anwendungsdaten\Blender Foundation

2013-06-06 07:14 . 2013-06-06 07:15 -------- d-----w- C:\tmp

2013-06-06 07:13 . 2013-06-06 07:13 -------- d-----w- c:\dokumente und einstellungen\Alexander\.thumbnails

2013-06-06 07:11 . 2013-06-06 07:11 -------- d-----w- c:\programme\Blender Foundation

2013-05-20 10:21 . 2013-05-20 10:21 -------- d-----w- c:\programme\Gemeinsame Dateien\Java

2013-05-20 10:20 . 2013-05-20 10:20 144896 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\javacpl.cpl

2013-05-20 10:20 . 2013-05-20 10:20 94112 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\WindowsAccessBridge.dll

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Find3M Bericht ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

2013-05-21 07:32 . 2012-09-09 09:42 37664 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\avgtpx86.sys

2013-05-20 10:20 . 2012-08-17 17:26 866720 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\npDeployJava1.dll

2013-05-20 10:20 . 2012-08-17 17:26 788896 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\deployJava1.dll

2013-04-16 21:18 . 2005-03-30 18:33 674304 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\wininet.dll

2013-04-16 21:18 . 2005-03-30 18:33 61952 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\tdc.ocx

2013-04-16 21:18 . 2005-03-30 18:33 81920 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\ieencode.dll

2013-04-16 21:17 . 2005-03-30 18:33 371200 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\html.iec

2013-04-12 14:00 . 2005-03-30 18:33 1876480 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\win32k.sys

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Autostartpunkte der Registrierung ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

*Hinweis* leere Einträge & legitime Standardeinträge werden nicht angezeigt.

REGEDIT4

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]

"Skype"="c:\programme\Skype\Phone\Skype.exe" [2013-04-19 18678376]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]

"LaunchApp"="Alaunch" [X]

"IgfxTray"="c:\windows\system32\igfxtray.exe" [2005-02-07 155648]

"HotKeysCmds"="c:\windows\system32\hkcmd.exe" [2005-02-07 126976]

"SynTPLpr"="c:\programme\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPLpr.exe" [2004-10-07 98394]

"SynTPEnh"="c:\programme\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe" [2004-10-07 688218]

"IMJPMIG8.1"="c:\windows\IME\imjp8_1\IMJPMIG.EXE" [2004-08-03 208952]

"MSPY2002"="c:\windows\system32\IME\PINTLGNT\ImScInst.exe" [2004-08-03 59392]

"PHIME2002ASync"="c:\windows\system32\IME\TINTLGNT\TINTSETP.EXE" [2004-08-03 455168]

"PHIME2002A"="c:\windows\system32\IME\TINTLGNT\TINTSETP.EXE" [2004-08-03 455168]

"PCMService"="c:\programme\Arcade\PCMService.exe" [2005-03-09 49152]

"EPM-DM"="c:\acer\epm\epm-dm.exe" [2005-03-28 188416]

"ePowerManagement"="c:\acer\ePM\ePM.exe" [2005-03-24 2880512]

"LManager"="c:\programme\Launch Manager\QtZgAcer.EXE" [2005-03-28 319488]

"StartCCC"="c:\programme\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\Core-Static\CLIStart.exe" [2010-02-10 61440]

"RIMBBLaunchAgent.exe"="c:\programme\Gemeinsame Dateien\Research In Motion\USB Drivers\RIMBBLaunchAgent.exe" [2011-11-01 90448]

"APSDaemon"="c:\programme\Gemeinsame Dateien\Apple\Apple Application Support\APSDaemon.exe" [2013-01-28 59720]

"SDTray"="c:\programme\Spybot - Search & Destroy 2\SDTray.exe" [2012-11-13 3825176]

"QuickTime Task"="c:\programme\QuickTime\QTTask.exe" [2012-10-24 421888]

"iTunesHelper"="c:\programme\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe" [2013-02-20 152392]

"Adobe ARM"="c:\programme\Gemeinsame Dateien\Adobe\ARM\1.0\AdobeARM.exe" [2013-04-04 958576]

"SunJavaUpdateSched"="c:\programme\Gemeinsame Dateien\Java\Java Update\jusched.exe" [2013-03-12 253816]

[HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]

"CTFMON.EXE"="c:\windows\system32\CTFMON.EXE" [2008-04-14 15360]

c:\dokumente und einstellungen\Alexander\Startmenü\Programme\Autostart\

windows.lnk - c:\qoobox\Quarantine\C\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Alexander\Anwendungsdaten\Microsoft\update.exe.vir [2013-5-10 1424144]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\session manager]

BootExecute REG_MULTI_SZ autocheck autochk *\0\0sdnclean.exe

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\Wdf01000.sys]

@="Driver"

[HKLM\~\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\standardprofile\AuthorizedApplications\List]

"%windir%\\system32\\sessmgr.exe"=

"%windir%\\Network Diagnostic\\xpnetdiag.exe"=

"c:\\Programme\\Java\\jre7\\bin\\javaw.exe"=

"c:\\Programme\\Java\\JRE7\\BIN\\java.exe"=

"c:\\WINDOWS\\System32\\javaw.exe"=

"c:\\Programme\\Research In Motion\\BlackBerry Desktop\\Rim.Desktop.exe"=

"c:\\Programme\\Bonjour\\mDNSResponder.exe"=

"c:\\WINDOWS\\system32\\msiexec.exe"=

"c:\\Programme\\Spybot - Search & Destroy 2\\SDTray.exe"=

"c:\\Programme\\Spybot - Search & Destroy 2\\SDFSSvc.exe"=

"c:\\Programme\\Spybot - Search & Destroy 2\\SDUpdate.exe"=

"c:\\Programme\\Spybot - Search & Destroy 2\\SDUpdSvc.exe"=

"c:\\WINDOWS\\system32\\java.exe"=

"c:\\Programme\\Microsoft Office\\Office12\\OUTLOOK.EXE"=

"c:\\Programme\\Anno 1701\\Anno1701.exe"=

"c:\\Dokumente und Einstellungen\\Alexander\\Lokale Einstellungen\\Anwendungsdaten\\Google\\Chrome\\Application\\chrome.exe"=

"c:\\Programme\\Gemeinsame Dateien\\Apple\\Apple Application Support\\WebKit2WebProcess.exe"=

"c:\\Programme\\iTunes\\iTunes.exe"=

"c:\\Programme\\Ubisoft\\THE SETTLERS - Rise of an Empire\\base\\bin\\Settlers6.exe"=

"c:\\Programme\\Skype\\Phone\\Skype.exe"=

[HKLM\~\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\standardprofile\GloballyOpenPorts\List]

"9100:TCP"= 9100:TCP:Advanced TCP/IP Printer Port

"427:TCP"= 427:TCP:Advanced TCP/IP SLP Port

"161:TCP"= 161:TCP:Advanced TCP/IP SNMP Port

R1 avgtp;avgtp;c:\windows\system32\drivers\avgtpx86.sys [09.09.2012 16:42 37664]

R1 vcdrom;Virtual CD-ROM Device Driver;c:\windows\system32\drivers\VCdRom.sys [19.12.2001 11:45 8576]

R2 HPM1210RcvFaxSrvc;HP LaserJet Professional M1210 MFP Series Receive Fax Service;c:\programme\HP\HP LaserJet M1210 MFP Series\ReceiveFaxUtility.exe [18.11.2009 11:18 245760]

R2 HPSIService;HP SI Service;c:\windows\system32\HPSIsvc.exe [28.08.2012 14:28 99896]

R2 SDScannerService;Spybot-S&D 2 Scanner Service;c:\programme\Spybot - Search & Destroy 2\SDFSSvc.exe [11.01.2013 16:45 1103392]

R2 SDUpdateService;Spybot-S&D 2 Updating Service;c:\programme\Spybot - Search & Destroy 2\SDUpdSvc.exe [11.01.2013 16:45 1369624]

S2 SDWSCService;Spybot-S&D 2 Security Center Service;c:\programme\Spybot - Search & Destroy 2\SDWSCSvc.exe [11.01.2013 16:45 168384]

S2 SkypeUpdate;Skype Updater;c:\programme\Skype\Updater\Updater.exe [28.02.2013 18:45 161384]

S3 MBAMSwissArmy;MBAMSwissArmy;c:\windows\system32\drivers\mbamswissarmy.sys [10.06.2013 19:21 40776]

S3 Netaapl;Apple Mobile Device Ethernet Service;c:\windows\system32\drivers\netaapl.sys [11.09.2012 19:32 18432]

S3 Revoflt;Revoflt;c:\windows\system32\drivers\revoflt.sys [16.06.2013 17:45 27064]

Inhalt des "geplante Tasks" Ordners

2013-06-17 c:\windows\Tasks\Adobe Flash Player Updater.job

- c:\windows\system32\Macromed\Flash\FlashPlayerUpdateService.exe [2012-09-01 05:42]

2013-06-08 c:\windows\Tasks\AppleSoftwareUpdate.job

- c:\programme\Apple Software Update\SoftwareUpdate.exe [2011-06-01 10:57]

2013-06-17 c:\windows\Tasks\Check for updates (Spybot - Search & Destroy).job

- c:\programme\Spybot - Search & Destroy 2\SDUpdate.exe [2013-01-11 07:08]

2013-06-08 c:\windows\Tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskUserS-1-5-21-1494720264-38484163-3473955589-1005Core1cd957180d2bcb0.job

- c:\dokumente und einstellungen\Alexander\Lokale Einstellungen\Anwendungsdaten\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe [2012-08-17 17:26]

2013-06-17 c:\windows\Tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskUserS-1-5-21-1494720264-38484163-3473955589-1005UA.job

- c:\dokumente und einstellungen\Alexander\Lokale Einstellungen\Anwendungsdaten\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe [2012-08-17 17:26]

2013-06-08 c:\windows\Tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskUserS-1-5-21-1494720264-38484163-3473955589-1008Core.job

- c:\dokumente und einstellungen\Uci\Lokale Einstellungen\Anwendungsdaten\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe [2012-08-28 14:21]

2013-06-11 c:\windows\Tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskUserS-1-5-21-1494720264-38484163-3473955589-1008UA.job

- c:\dokumente und einstellungen\Uci\Lokale Einstellungen\Anwendungsdaten\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe [2012-08-28 14:21]

2013-01-11 c:\windows\Tasks\Refresh immunization (Spybot - Search & Destroy).job

- c:\programme\Spybot - Search & Destroy 2\SDImmunize.exe [2013-01-11 07:07]

2013-01-11 c:\windows\Tasks\Scan the system (Spybot - Search & Destroy).job

- c:\programme\Spybot - Search & Destroy 2\SDScan.exe [2013-01-11 07:07]

------- Zusätzlicher Suchlauf -------

uStart Page =

mStart Page = hxxp://www.google.com

uInternet Connection Wizard,ShellNext = hxxp://global.acer.com/

uInternet Settings,ProxyOverride = *.local

IE: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - c:\progra~1\MICROS~3\Office12\EXCEL.EXE/3000

TCP: DhcpNameServer = 8.8.8.8 8.8.4.4

TCP: Interfaces\{3E3701F1-CFC4-4CA0-B923-E1D616A96A98}: NameServer = 8.8.8.8,8.8.4.4

- - - - Entfernte verwaiste Registrierungseinträge - - - -

HKCU-Run-Cimomq - c:\dokumente und einstellungen\Alexander\Anwendungsdaten\Cimomq.exe

Notify-SDWinLogon - SDWinLogon.dll

AddRemove-Advanced System Protector_is1 - c:\programme\Advanced System Protector\unins000.exe

AddRemove-{817E560C-1AE5-4EFE-A02B-855C41418247} - c:\dokume~1\ALLUSE~1\ANWEND~1\INSTAL~1\{99D17~1\Setup.exe

catchme 0.3.1398 W2K/XP/Vista - rootkit/stealth malware detector by Gmer, http://www.gmer.net

Rootkit scan 2013-06-17 14:50

Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3 NTFS

Scanne versteckte Prozesse...

Scanne versteckte Autostarteinträge...

Scanne versteckte Dateien...

Scan erfolgreich abgeschlossen

versteckte Dateien: 0

--------------------- Gesperrte Registrierungsschluessel ---------------------

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\Classes\VideoLAN.VLCPlugin.*1*]

@="?????????????????? v1"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\Classes\VideoLAN.VLCPlugin.*1*\CLSID]

@="{E23FE9C6-778E-49D4-B537-38FCDE4887D8}"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\Classes\VideoLAN.VLCPlugin.*2*]

@="?????????????????? v2"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\Classes\VideoLAN.VLCPlugin.*2*\CLSID]

@="{9BE31822-FDAD-461B-AD51-BE1D1C159921}"

--------------------- Durch laufende Prozesse gestartete DLLs ---------------------

- - - - - - - > 'winlogon.exe'(820)

c:\windows\system32\Ati2evxx.dll

- - - - - - - > 'explorer.exe'(2052)

c:\programme\CyberLink\Shared Files\CLRCEngine.dll

c:\windows\system32\WPDShServiceObj.dll

c:\windows\system32\PortableDeviceTypes.dll

c:\windows\system32\PortableDeviceApi.dll

------------------------ Weitere laufende Prozesse ------------------------

c:\windows\system32\Ati2evxx.exe

c:\windows\system32\Ati2evxx.exe

c:\programme\Intel\Wireless\Bin\EvtEng.exe

c:\programme\Intel\Wireless\Bin\S24EvMon.exe

c:\acer\eManager\anbmServ.exe

c:\programme\Gemeinsame Dateien\Apple\Mobile Device Support\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe

c:\programme\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe

c:\programme\Java\jre7\bin\jqs.exe

c:\programme\Intel\Wireless\Bin\RegSrvc.exe

c:\windows\system32\wscntfy.exe

c:\windows\system32\wbem\wmiapsrv.exe

c:\programme\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\Core-Static\MOM.exe

c:\programme\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe

c:\programme\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\Core-Static\ccc.exe

Zeit der Fertigstellung: 2013-06-17 14:59:57 - PC wurde neu gestartet

ComboFix-quarantined-files.txt 2013-06-17 07:59

Vor Suchlauf: 20 Verzeichnis(se), 19.734.650.880 Bytes frei

Nach Suchlauf: 27 Verzeichnis(se), 18.697.428.992 Bytes frei

- - End Of File - - EEFDEB5A1781F4EEF6F77C8DF8F59956

8F558EB6672622401DA993E1E865C861

Second Answer

I had to shut down the computer by the button because I click the window

3.) It is WORKING IN NORMAL MODE!!! Thank you!!! I want to double check by restarting the computer again

In my next post I will tell you if the computer is still at the same speed or faster and if the internet works!

• Staff

Hello straubalexander

I would like you to try and run these next.

TDSSKiller

Please download the latest version of TDSSKiller from here and save it to your Desktop.

• Doubleclick on TDSSKiller.exe to run the application, then click on Change parameters.
  • Put a checkmark beside loaded modules.
  • A reboot will be needed to apply the changes. Do it.
  • TDSSKiller will launch automatically after the reboot. Also your computer may seem very slow and unusable. This is normal. Give it enough time to load your background programs.
  • Then click on Change parameters in TDSSKiller.
  • Check all boxes then click OK.
  • Click the Start Scan button.
  • The scan should take no longer than 2 minutes.
  • If a suspicious object is detected, the default action will be Skip, click on Continue.
  • If malicious objects are found, they will show in the Scan results
  • Ensure Cure (default) is selected, then click Continue > Reboot now to finish the cleaning process.
    Note: If Cure is not available, please choose Skip instead, do not choose Delete unless instructed.
  • more than one report will be created in your root directory, (usually C:\ folder) in the form of "TDSSKiller.[Version]_[Date]_[Time]_log.txt". The one that I need is the larger one. Please copy and paste the contents of that file here.
    Note** this report can be very long - so if the website gives you an error saying it is to long you may attache it
    If the forum still complains about it being to long send me everything that is at the end of the report after where it says
    ==================
    Scan finished
    ==================

and I will see if I want to see the whole report

--RogueKiller--

Download & SAVE to your Desktop RogueKiller for 32bit or Roguekiller for 64bit

• Quit all programs that you may have started.
  • Please disconnect any external drives from the computer before you run this scan!
  • For Vista or Windows 7, right-click and select "Run as Administrator to start"
  • For Windows XP, double-click to start.
  • Wait until Prescan has finished ...
  • Then Click on "Scan" button
  • Wait until the Status box shows "Scan Finished"
  • click on "delete"
  • Wait until the Status box shows "Deleting Finished"
  • Click on "Report" and copy/paste the content of the Notepad into your next reply.
  • the scan will make two reports the one I would like to see is called RKreport[2].txt on your Desktop
  • Exit/Close RogueKiller+

send me the reports made from TDSSKiller and Roguekiller and also let me know how the computer is doing at this time.

Gringo

Rogue Killer's report from the file called RKreport[0](There was no RKreport[2]!)

RogueKiller V8.6.1 [Jun 17 2013] durch Tigzy
mail: tigzyRK<at>gmail<dot>com

mail : tigzyRK<at>gmail<dot>com

Betriebssystem : Windows XP (5.1.2600 Service Pack 3) 32 bits version
Gestartet in : Abgesicherter Modus mit Netzwerkunterstützung
Benutzer : Alexander [Admin Rechte]
Funktion : Scannen -- Datum : 06/18/2013 15:54:26
| ARK || FAK || MBR |

¤¤¤ Böswillige Prozesse : 0 ¤¤¤

¤¤¤ Registry-Einträge : 5 ¤¤¤
[RUN][sUSP PATH] HKLM\[...]\RunOnce : 68B29A12-5A89-467C-826F-5F000D405A4C (cmd.exe /C start /D "C:\DOKUME~1\ALEXAN~1\LOKALE~1\Temp" /B 68B29A12-5A89-467C-826F-5F000D405A4C.exe -activeimages -postboot [x][-][x]) -> GEFUNDEN
[HJ POL] HKLM\[...]\System : DisableRegistryTools (0) -> GEFUNDEN
[HJ SMENU] HKCU\[...]\Advanced : Start_ShowRecentDocs (0) -> GEFUNDEN
[HJ SMENU] HKLM\[...]\Advanced : Start_ShowRecentDocs (0) -> GEFUNDEN
[HJ DESK] HKLM\[...]\NewStartPanel : {20D04FE0-3AEA-1069-A2D8-08002B30309D} (1) -> GEFUNDEN

¤¤¤ Geplante Tasks : 0 ¤¤¤

¤¤¤ Autostart-Einträge : 0 ¤¤¤

¤¤¤ Web-Browsern : 0 ¤¤¤

¤¤¤ Bestimmte Dateien / Ordner: ¤¤¤

¤¤¤ Treiber : [NICHT GELADEN] ¤¤¤

¤¤¤ Externe Hives: ¤¤¤

¤¤¤ Infektion :  ¤¤¤

¤¤¤ Hosts-Datei: ¤¤¤
--> %SystemRoot%\System32\drivers\etc\hosts

127.0.0.1       localhost

¤¤¤ MBR überprüfen: ¤¤¤

+++++ PhysicalDrive0: IC25N060ATMR04-0 +++++
--- User ---
[MBR] 849c33fb508559f00cde417b1192b273
[bSP] 6eeef99c3d03fbac3b7aaed1e3631ca2 : Windows XP MBR Code
Partition table:
0 - [ACTIVE] NTFS (0x07) [VISIBLE] Offset (sectors): 63 | Size: 57231 Mo
User = LL1 ... OK!
User = LL2 ... OK!

Abgeschlossen : << RKreport[0]_S_06182013_155426.txt >>

I also scanned with TDDSKiller but I can't attach files, I don't know why or is it I don't know how( I did not understand the help topic...)