Help- rebuilding a new MEE server after it crashed. MEE console login issue

Hi MEE users,

I am reaching out for help since tech support does not help much after more than 2 weeks. After dealing with false positive issue last couple weeks ago. My MME server crashed. Good thing that I backed up the MEE database using the data backup &restoration tool in MEE. I went ahead and rebuild a new MEE server and restore the database. The issue is that MEE console won't let me login regardless what I use either Admin/Admin or Admin/(my created password) after the database restored.

Please advise, thank you in advance.

Weester.

Hi MEE users,

I am reaching out for help since tech support does not help much after more than 2 weeks. After dealing with false positive issue last couple weeks ago. My MME server crashed. Good thing that I backed up the MEE database using the data backup &restoration tool in MEE. I went ahead and rebuild a new MEE server and restore the database. The issue is that MEE console won't let me login regardless what I use either Admin/Admin or Admin/(my created password) after the database restored.

Please advise, thank you in advance.

Weester.

I can try digging into it. First I need to know how you went about doing the backup cause I don't see anything in the MEE Console about doing a DB backup.

If you go to Program->Malwarebytes Enterprise Edition->Data Backup and Restoration. YOu will see two options, "backup data" and "Restore Data" . Pick backup and point to wherever your destination is. That is how i back up my database.

If you go to Program->Malwarebytes Enterprise Edition->Data Backup and Restoration. YOu will see two options, "backup data" and "Restore Data" . Pick backup and point to wherever your destination is. That is how i back up my database.

What version are you running? I don't see anything like that on mine...

• Root Admin

@weester

Not that I'm aware of but they have a dedicated support team for MEE that I believe you're already in contact with. I was only suggesting some potential advice on the SQL Express issue.

Please reach out and continue to work with your support contact for MEE issues.