Suggest a Name; Win a Prize

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I realized that afterwards, Jean. :) I also thought, that only beginning with one specific word, it would then narrow down the possibilities for some very good names. Thanks for pointing it out. I shall try to expand my thinking. (But not tonight. It's too late. :lol: )

How about Msconfigbegone :)

ProStop

JumpStart

Start This

StartSaver

Bootless :lol:

Run This

Less Is More

Less Start

Start Less

Stop Em'

Fast and the Few -ious :)

The Good the Bad and the Disabled :)

MSconfig Kickstarter

Stopsign

Quitnow

Halt it

Msconfig Checkout

Run-Don't run

Simon says Stop :)

MSconfig Check n' Stop

Binary Barrier :)

Scooby don't :)

Halt On Command

I had to throw something in... :)

Paul

• Root Admin

Haha Paul.

Ok, the Malwarebytes team has decided. We will be going with StartUpLite as the new application's name. This name comes from Carol's ideas, so she will be awarded a FREE copy of RogueRemover PRO.

Stick around for the next RogueRemover PRO free giveaway. I hope to do it a lot more times. Carol, please check your PM box for your free key.

Haha Paul.

Ok, the Malwarebytes team has decided. We will be going with StartUpLite as the new application's name. This name comes from Carol's ideas, so she will be awarded a FREE copy of RogueRemover PRO.

Stick around for the next RogueRemover PRO free giveaway. I hope to do it a lot more times. Carol, please check your PM box for your free key.

Alrighhty WTG Carol, Congrats!! :lol:

Paul