Windows 7 won't start after installing Malwarebytes Pro (2)

Hello. I have the same (almost) as this thread which I found via Google: "Windows 7 won't start after installing Malwarebytes Pro"

situated here: http://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?showtopic=122312

I have installed and uninstalled twice. After installation of Malwarebytes Pro (bought 11th February 2013) My computer re-starts, but as soon as an account icon is double-clicked, nothing more happens. Not even a password prompt. This happens with two accounts which have local administrator rights.

Luckily, I can uninstall Malwarebytes using Safe Mode, then all is well again. My AV is Microsoft Security Essentials.

I do not wish to go through all the trouble-shooting of the previous poster (who I believe, got nowhere anyway) and all I request is a refund.

I will go back to my paid version of Super Antispyware which worked with no issues.

I must admit that I am bitterly disappointed, as in my job as a computer techie, I use Malwarebytes regularly and often sing its praises.

Please advise how I go about obtaining a refund. This is the ID I was issued: ID: 9TE83-D11UK

Thank-you,

Hello there.

I must say that from a customer-service point-of-view, your 'suit yourself' attitude is somewhat lacking. I would have expected something along the lines of the below;

" I appreciate that the installation of the Pro edition has its faults under some circumstances, but may I direct you to this page of comprehensive advice and instructions that may help you with your problem. Malwarebytes is actively working on improving our installation routine to try to detect and allow for these sorts of issues, and failing that, we will include an advice window in future installation packages warning that you may encounter problems and displaying some help resources that may assist you. Malwarebytes takes the satisfaction of its customers seriously and we apologise for the problems you have with our product.

If you still feel you would like a refund, then please open a ticket with our Help Desk and they will be more than happy to oblige..."

I guess in the mean-time that it's "...up to me...", and that if I wish a refund then "... I will need to open a ticket on the Help Desk...".

Thanks for trying, man. ;-)

Cheers.