Flashgot.exe detected as Spyware.Zbot.ED

kstev99

I've always used Flashgot extension with Firefox / PaleMoon, but today I started a download to have Flashgot.exe in my Palemoon profile folder detected as Spyware.Zbot.ED by MBAM Pro. It was automatically Quarantined. I restored the file and scanned the folder with MBAM. Same results. Is this a FP or do is there a real problem with the Flashgot extension? Log Attached.

MBAM-log-2013-01-28 (06-53-05).rar

I also had a message pop uo that stated something like FlashGot.exe was infected with Spyware.Zbot.ED". This was with the 2013.01.28.02 update. I originally quarantined the file and then restored it after not finding thek registry strings nor the files caused by the virus mentioned here: http://www.microsoft...n32%2FZbot.FAG.

I'm forwarding a zip folder of the log scan (just scanned that one file) and the file itself. Note that your 2013.01.28.06 no longer finds flashgot.exe offensive.

FlashGot.7z