malwarebytes.org misdirection on Yahoo Search

Maybe. My antivirus picked up a backdoor trojan trying to load the first time I clicked the link. So I cleaned my computer. Now when I search the first listing is gone. Interesting.

It very well could have been a BHO (addin/extension) that had installed in Internet Explorer.

I'm not seeing the same sponsored links that you are.

Can you send me a PM with the link to the site that was trying to get you to download MalwareBOT? I can give it to our Lead Researcher for analysis.

Also, you may want to follow these instructions for posting in our Malware Removal forum, and one of our malware removal experts will help you make sure that your computer is clean.

I get those same sites in the google sponsored links all the time. I think Jaxryley or one of the other RogueReporters already submitted those sites a while back, but I'm not sure.

Check this out, just came up right now when I searched for malwarebytes: post-2103-1233603245_thumb.jpg

You think they're trying to disuade users from downloading MBAM?

post-2103-1233603245_thumb.jpg