How can I hide my online identity?

cooperator

Hi everyone,

Whats Filerace Proxy?

filerace.com is an anonymous free proxy site that hides your online identity. Use proxyrace as an anonymous proxy to hide your IP address from websites, get past school or work filters, and to maintain privacy. Use proxyrace to hide your IP address and bypass your work , business

jobs and or school web filters with ease. we offer free service for our visitors.

My inquiry if I want to hide my online identity, how can I do? Is there any idea like which I mentioned previously. I need to hide my ID on I am surfing internet, so nobody will break through computer.

It would be greatly appreciated if you could enlighten me.

That won't work.

If it is an impossible way to avoid for appearing your identify, then ID will be appeared for everyone is surfing the internet

We cannot hide our ID at all. This is very quite bad.

We cannot create an abstract(Imaginary ) proxy to appear as your ID while you are surfing the internet

If it is an impossible way to avoid for appeareving your identify, then ID will be appeared anyone is surfing the internet.

We cannot hide our ID at all. This is very quite bad.

I don't think you understand the subject matter when you write "I need to hide my ID on I am surfing internet, so nobody will break through computer."

And I don't understand "...avoid for appeareving your identify...". You must have edited your post.

"If it is an impossible way to avoid for appearing your identify" isn't much better.

Obfuscating your IP with that of a proxy will not block an action that would "will break through computer" whatever that is supposed to mean. I take "will break through computer" as to mean will block an outsider's ability to hack into your computer.

What is your country of origin and your native language ?

I don't think you understand the subject matter when you write "I need to hide my ID on I am surfing internet, so nobody will break through computer."

And I don't understand "...avoid for appeareving your identify...". You must have edited your post.

"If it is an impossible way to avoid for appearing your identify" isn't much better.

Obfuscating your IP with that of a proxy will not block an action that would "will break through computer" whatever that is supposed to mean. I take "will break through computer" as to mean will block an outsider's ability to hack into your computer.

What is your country of origin and your native language ?

"If it is an impossible way to avoid for appearing your identify" isn't much better, But will not convey what I want to say: if it is impossible to avoid our identify from appearing while we're surfing the internet, then Everybody's ID will be apparent to anyone else

Incidently, my native language is Arabic, so please forgive me if I don't write well enough.

"If it is an impossible way to avoid for appearing your identify" isn't much better, But will not convey what I want to say: if it is impossible to avoid our identify from appearing while we're surfing the internet, then Everybody's ID will be apparent to anyone else

Incidently, my native language is Arabic, so please forgive me if I don't write well enough.

I thought there was a language barrier so I will try to make it easier to understand.

Proxy servers are used to hide your originating IP address. However that may or may not hide your "ID".

A Proxy Server/Service is a like a man on top of a fence with one leg in one yard and the other leg in the other yard. When you use a Proxy the end site sees not the leg in your yard it sees the leg in the other yard. In this case the end site sees the IP address which is not in your side of the fence they see the IP address on the other side of the fence.

Earlier you used the phrase "so nobody will break through computer." For that a Proxy Server/Service will not work. Use of a Proxy server/Service will not block that. Proxy servers are used to isolate who you are for privacy (and for other technical reasons). [ Unfortunately, because of the anonymous factor, they are also used for abuse ]

You write "native language is Arabic" so it is possible that you are in a country that suppresses free speech and thus you want to hide or "obfuscate" who you are so you can "speak freely" without government intervention/intrusion.

The Tor Project was created with that in mind. To allow people on the Internet to speak their minds without fear of their government.

I thought there was a language barrier so I will try to make it easier to understand.

Proxy servers are used to hide your originating IP address. However that may or may not hide your "ID".

A Proxy Server/Service is a like a man on top of a fence with one leg in one yard and the other leg in the other yard. When you use a Proxy the end site sees not the leg in your yard it sees the leg in the other yard. In this case the end site sees the IP address which is not in your side of the fence they see the IP address on the other side of the fence.

Earlier you used the phrase "so nobody will break through computer." For that a Proxy Server/Service will not work. Use of a Proxy server/Service will not block that. Proxy servers are used to isolate who you are for privacy (and for other technical reasons). [ Unfortunately, because of the anonymous factor, they are also used for abuse ]

You write "native language is Arabic" so it is possible that you are in a country that suppresses free speech and thus you want to hide or "obfuscate" who you are so you can "speak freely" without government intervention/intrusion.

The Tor Project was created with that in mind. To allow people on the Internet to speak their minds without fear of their government.

I am awfully sorry because I would say to you have quite erroneous information.

I am from Republic of Yemen Democratic People. Thus, I can say what I want without fearing from anyone.

By the way the like which you sent didn't open with me and the Broser show me this message:

Access Denied (policy_denied)

The Content of this Website is Prohibited by Authority

For assistance, contact your network support team.

Could you possibly give another one to see what is written in that link.

I would like to say to you that I am a student and I live in compus at which I access to internet via a proxy server. This is all!

I am awfully sorry because I would say to you have quite erroneous information.

I am from Republic of Yemen Democratic People. Thus, I can say what I want without fearing from anyone.

Sorry for the misinterpretation.

I am trying to get at the root of your need and I presumed wrongly.

To best help you, you will have to really define what you are trying to accomplish, your need and why.

If you get "Access Denied (policy_denied)" when trying to access the Tor Project then you are dealing with a situation where you are most likely on a work computer and is your employer's computer and is behind a content filter and firewall.

Is that the case ?

You are on a work computer and it is your employer's computer?

I would like to say to you that I am a student and I live in compus at which I access to internet via a proxy server. This is all!

As I suggested to another not too long ago...

When on the University's network you are expected to act properly on their network. If you are acting in a way you don't like to be "snooped" then simply don't do it.

Otherwise get your own ISP such as from a broadband cellular card.

As I suggested to another not too long ago...

When on the University's network you are expected to act properly on their network. If you are acting in a way you don't like to be "snooped" then simply don't do it.

Otherwise get your own ISP such as from a broadband cellular card.

Then I would say to you, do you see my ID now? If yes, then why I cannot see yours.

I so much sorry, I was intending to say " IP "

My membership level does not allow me access to your posting IP.

However, what difference does it make ?

If you are on your University's LAN, you will post with your University's WAN address. What's the problem ?

My membership level does not allow me access to your posting IP.

However, what difference does it make ?

If you are on your University's LAN, you will post with your University's WAN address. What's the problem ?

No problem, only the problem I want to know if any person can see my IP when I was online or only the moderators of the forum at which I am a member. Why am I asking that question? I don't want to be a deceiver or something else like this behavior, however, I am quite upset because there are many forums at whihc the members' ID are apparent for all the other members not just for the moderators.

No problem, only the problem I want to know if any person can see my IP when I was online or only the moderators of the forum at which I am a member. Why am I asking that question? I don't want to be deceive or something else like this behavior, however, I am quite upset because there are many forums at whihc the members' ID are apparent for all the other members not just for the moderators.

I can't tell you what members in what groups have access to a poster's IP address.

Why???

Because I am NOT privy to that information. It is NOT my forum and I am no longer an employee of Malwarebytes' and I am only a member of the "Experts" group.

Finally: you didn't tell me whether everyone was online on a web-site which I was online on can see my IP or no?

?? Dunno.gif ??

let me see if i can help explain the "see my IP" situation .

in this forum/site i cannot see the IP of anyone ... that information is not "passed on" to me because i am not in a "need to know" position .

in other words , i am not granted access to that information here .

at another website/forum i belong to i am allowed to "see" the IP (and other information) of the poster(s) because my "job/position" there allows me to research "bad posters" (spam , malware links , etc) and give them the boot .

in other words my job (there) grants me access to certain information that "normal" users do not see .

i hope the helps you to understand what is going on .

let me see if i can help explain the "see my IP" situation .

in this forum/site i cannot see the IP of anyone ... that information is not "passed on" to me because i am not in a "need to know" position .

in other words , i am not granted access to that information here .

at another website/forum i belong to i am allowed to "see" the IP (and other information) of the poster(s) because my "job/position" there allows me to research "bad posters" (spam , malware links , etc) and give them the boot .

in other words my job (there) grants me access to certain information that "normal" users do not see .

i hope the helps you to understand what is going on .

So, could you possibly let me know how I can avoid my IP from appearing at those forums at which most members can see my IP at least?