Blue MBAM Logo?

dv349

Hello,

I had some issues with my computer after adding some hardware and drivers.......long story short, had to re-install Malwarebytes. I did it from the Malwarebytes site, that redirected me, and the logo was blue. What is the difference, if any between the programs?

Thanks

That is an odd issue. Please do the following and let me know if it corrects the issue or not:

• Download and run mbam-clean.exe from here
  • It will ask to restart your computer, please allow it to do so very important
  • After the computer restarts, temporarily disable your Anti-Virus and install the latest version of Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware from here Note: Be sure to download a fresh copy of the installer, don't reinstall from an existing copy of the software on your computer.
    • Note: You will need to reactivate the program using the license you were sent via email if using the Pro version
    • Launch the program and set the Protection and Registration. Then go to the UPDATE tab if not done during installation and check for updates.
      Restart the computer again and verify that MBAM is in the task tray if using the Pro version. Now setup any file exclusions as may be required in your Anti-Virus/Internet-Security/Firewall applications and restart your Anti-Virus/Internet-Security applications. You may use the guides posted in the FAQ's here or ask and we'll explain how to do it.

Thanks Samuel,

I followed your instructions last night and it worked well.

It seems that the blue logo shows up when I download from the email I got right after I purchased the software.I did it twice and it happened each time. Maybe it just shows that it has been downloaded more than once?

Anyway, thanks again.

Dan

• 2 weeks later...