Network

I have a problem with the network on my computer. I have both a wireless network and a normal one with cable. The network is quite unstable, and when I try to troubleshoot the issue it says it can't connect to the DNS. It has also been issues with double IP's in the same network, but I have used to write "ipconfig /renew" or "ipconfig /release" and then "ipconfig /renew" in the command line to solve that one. That being said, it still happening again. FYI, I haven't noticed the double-ip-issue lately(last 1-2 weeks, so I guess it's gone now).

Any suggestions?

Double check and see if each machine is set to have a static ip address. That might cause the double ip address issue if they are set on the same ip. If they aren't and are both hard wired in, you could give them each a static ip address.

Other things to check are router firmware updates. If they are Vista or Windows 7 check that IPv6 is disabled.