CCleaner portable, usable from CD?

Hi,

Does anyone know if the portable version of CCleaner is launchable/usable from CD (as opposed to a Flash drive, which I know it works on a flash drive).

Yep, it is, but if you have it set to save settings to an ini file (which I always do for the portable version so that it doesn't write anything to the registry), then you need to have your settings customized the way you want them before burning it to the CD. The added bonus is that it will retain your settings every time you run it, so you don't have to change them to the way you like them to be each time you run it on a new machine.

Awesome, thank you for the information Samuel :)

if you have it set to save settings to an ini file (which I always do for the portable version so that it doesn't write anything to the registry), then you need to have your settings customized the way you want them before burning it to the CD.

How would one go about doing each of those two things? Save settings to an ini file and how would you customize the settings prior to burning it to CD?