New to Forum

Hi. I'm new to the forum. Thank you for creating and maintaining a place where questions can be asked and answered in a setting of shared experiences.

.....micahncvt

Hello and :welcome:

I would have to agree with you this is a great place to hang out and learn as you go. There are a lot of sub-forums where you can just ask about anything you want and get an answer to. One thing though, please do not reply to topics in the sub-forum Malware Removal - HijackThis Logs as that forum is only for the Experts and Trusted Advisors to help with the clean up of infected computers.

Enjoy your stay.

Thanks for the welcome Firefox. Thanks also for the head's-up regarding "please do not reply to topics;" Newbies are capable of the darnedest (expletive used informally as intensifier) behavior. I'll be careful. I have already availed myself of your on-line help links. Thanks again for taking the time to acknowledge my thread.,

Hello and :welcome:

I would have to agree with you this is a great place to hang out and learn as you go. There are a lot of sub-forums where you can just ask about anything you want and get an answer to. One thing though, please do not reply to topics in the sub-forum Malware Removal - HijackThis Logs as that forum is only for the Experts and Trusted Advisors to help with the clean up of infected computers.

Enjoy your stay.