Malwarebytes no longer updates properly.

Hellow All,

I recently was infected by a nasty virus identified as "Trojan.Clicker.MYM" by BitDefender 2011. My BitDefender logs say that the threat has been contained and eradicated. I usually use malwarebytes as a second opinion on demand scan option. I noticed this virus disabled auto-updates in Bitdefender and also prevented malwarebytes from manually updating; it also disabled invalid security certificate warnings in IE--though I only use Firefox. If I run malwarebytes in safe mode it updates manually no problem, however, under a noraml boot it will just indicate that it's already up to date even though I know its not. This concerns me because all other on demand scanners that I've run: Kaspersky, ESET, F-Secure, Dr. Web, and TrendMicro have come up empty handed at identifying any remaining traces of the virus, or any other virus for that matter. Could someone let me know how to get malwarebytes working properly again?

Regards,

CH

Hello, and Welcome to Malwarebytes

Being that you were infected, here are the steps needed to finish getting your computer cleaned....

Please read the following so that you can begin the cleaning process:

You have 3 Options that you can choose from as listed below:

[*]Option 1