file permissions

im admisistrator on my laptop as im the only user of it but its not letting me run installers i have tryed downloading and these again twice but its not letting me also i had to go to the folder is stored where flash has its own uninstallers in the syswow64 folder then macromed as this is a 64-bit laptop but it let me run them but now i cant install the lastest version of flash help would be greatful to get this fixed also see screen shot

Please follow Buttons' instructions as it looks like he's onto it, but I'd also ask that you try moving the file to another location and try running it from there, such as your desktop or documents folder, or even the root of C: to see if that makes a difference. If it does, then it could be a permissions issue with your Downloads folder.

Also verify that you don't have any firewall, HIPS or sandboxing software that might be preventing any activity being performed or attempted by the installers.

jordan i have done that and that didn work i have just had to do a system restore as i did something wrong that i should have not of done and i think it mite be because its for 10.3 the uninstaller is i need 10.2 and i have moved it to my dekstop sam but that didn work either

Yep, running it from the Windows folder or a subfolder of it (SysWOW64) could have done something, as exe's do run with higher privileges there I believe or it could have been the uninstaller, though I believe all of the current uninstallers call the same commands so it shouldn't make a difference (I typically use Programs and Features first, then run the latest uninstaller, all with my browser closed, then install the latest version).