Windows no longer boots normall (Just hangs)

HI All,

This will be my first post:)

One of my office mate just just got a virus. I could not run anything and ofcourse Malwarebytes could not run as well. To make it run on the workstation, I logged off his account and logged in to another admin account. And there I run malwarebytes. It found 10 infected objects and removed them (reboot PC as well) After that, I could no longer log in to his account. it just hangs. I can log in to the admin account but needs to be in safe mode. Can some help me out. Below is the log on that scan;

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.50.1.1100

www.malwarebytes.org

Database version: 6195

Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3

Internet Explorer 8.0.6001.18702

28/03/2011 11:22:01 AM

mbam-log-2011-03-28 (11-22-01).txt

Scan type: Full scan (C:\|)

Objects scanned: 250234

Time elapsed: 46 minute(s), 59 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0

Memory Modules Infected: 0

Registry Keys Infected: 0

Registry Values Infected: 0

Registry Data Items Infected: 2

Folders Infected: 0

Files Infected: 8

Memory Processes Infected:

(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:

Registry Values Infected:

Registry Data Items Infected:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\FirewallDisableNotify (PUM.Disabled.SecurityCenter) -> Bad: (1) Good: (0) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\UpdatesDisableNotify (PUM.Disabled.SecurityCenter) -> Bad: (1) Good: (0) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:

c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\symantec\srtsp\quarantine\apq13ca.tmp (Spyware.Passwords.XGen) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\symantec\srtsp\quarantine\apq13cb.tmp (Spyware.Passwords.XGen) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\symantec\srtsp\quarantine\apq13d1.tmp (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\symantec\srtsp\quarantine\apq13d3.tmp (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

c:\documents and settings\csolomon\local settings\application data\dkr.exe (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

c:\documents and settings\csolomon\local settings\temporary internet files\Content.IE5\SOMD2PG3\pod[1].exe (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

c:\documents and settings\csolomon\local settings\temporary internet files\Content.IE5\SOMD2PG3\lol2[1].exe (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

c:\documents and settings\csolomon\local settings\Temp\srv97C.tmp (Trojan.BlueSRV.Gen) -> Delete on reboot.

As a business you are not allowed to install or use the product in any capacity and is a violation of the EULA to do so.

Thank you for your understanding.

If you are licensed in your company, see below....

As a licensed reseller, affiliate, corporate, non-profit or government user or tech shop, your current inquiry is eligible for Malwarebytes