Need screenshots

Hi everybody!

I need some screenshots some of you might have or keep that show how good MBAM is in protection and detection compared to popular AVs .

For example scanning on VT of given sample where most AVs miss a sample of malware but MBAM will catch it . I have seen many such samples in the past weeks while we were testing MBAM but I didn't kep them nor have I made screenshots.

I think I might show them in our blog or to show them to specific customers while necessary.

If anybody have such please send them to me or whatever you find might be of help to me.

I would also like to know names of few clients that use MBAM (e.g. company names , big brands ...) . I can't find any on the Internet but I am sure there are such even though MBAM doesn't advertises this way .

Thank you in advance!

Hi everybody!

I need some screenshots some of you might have or keep that show how good MBAM is in protection and detection compared to popular AVs .

For example scanning on VT of given sample where most AVs miss a sample of malware but MBAM will catch it . I have seen many such samples in the past weeks while we were testing MBAM but I didn't kep them nor have I made screenshots.

I think I might show them in our blog or to show them to specific customers while necessary.

If anybody have such please send them to me or whatever you find might be of help to me.

I would also like to know names of few clients that use MBAM (e.g. company names , big brands ...) . I can't find any on the Internet but I am sure there are such even though MBAM doesn't advertises this way .

Thank you in advance!

http://malwareresearchgroup.com/category/m...producttesting/

These are a series of ongoing tests where the worst of the worst malware is pulled directly from its live real world source and executed against multiple security solutions. At this point we are one of the few that has yet to fail this year. There are security solutions that have yet to block a single 0day threat.

As far as I know this is the only ongoing independent testing concentrating on 0day malware negating the effect of "after it no longer matters" definitions which usually allow very misleading test results.

• Root Admin

Unfortunately, for security reasons, we are unable to reveal customer information at this time.

While the actual customer information is also important to keep safe, we mainly do not want malware writers and hackers knowing that certain companies are using any given product. If, for example, a malware writer were to know that a certain company was using Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, they could write scripts that disable the protection etc.

Obviously we don't expect this to be a frequent occurrence, but better safe than sorry -- I'm sure you understand :).