Warner Brothers Digital Copy Manager flagged as virus

I don't know if this is the right place to ask this question, but anyway.

I installed the warner brothers program to make a digital copy of my new movie, and today my antivirus claimed that the dcmsvc.exe (digital copy manager) was a virus. I first used the Digital Copy Manager on the 24th of january, and when I checked, the file that my AV took care of also was from the 24th of january 2011. As I searched google, I saw several combofix reports with this file(C:/Programfiles/dcmsvc/dcmsvc.exe) in the C: directory. Is this a false positive from the AV or do actually warner brothers give you a virus? Thanks.

I don't know if this is the right place to ask this question, but anyway.

I installed the warner brothers program to make a digital copy of my new movie, and today my antivirus claimed that the dcmsvc.exe (digital copy manager) was a virus. I first used the Digital Copy Manager on the 24th of january, and when I checked, the file that my AV took care of also was from the 24th of january 2011. As I searched google, I saw several combofix reports with this file(C:/Programfiles/dcmsvc/dcmsvc.exe) in the C: directory. Is this a false positive from the AV or do actually warner brothers give you a virus? Thanks.

Hello!

Perhaps this is not the right subforum section but anyway , could you temporary disable your AV's protection and then upload your file to http://www.megaupload.com/ . Send me a link to it (send me the megaupload one) using the private message forum system (PM) and I can check it for you . If it is false positive we can submit it to the vendor to fix the detection or exclude your AV from scanning it. Additionally , tell me your antivirus name.

Thank you!