brastk, cftmon, remain after removal & reboot

I have run malwarebytes on a few hundred computers in the past few weeks with great success..

lately i've had a few come up with brastk, cftmonm, and cbevntsvc infections, i choose to remove and restart, run another scan and they still show up...

the files they reference do not show up in explorer - yes hidden files are off including protected operatiogn system files...

here's an example:

Files Infected:

C:\Windows\brastk.exe (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> No action taken.

C:\Windows\system32\brastk.exe (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> No action taken.

C:\Windows\system32\CbEvtSvc.exe (Trojan.Agent) -> No action taken.

if i remove them, it asks to restart, and when i run another scan, it's the same thing all over again.

if i browse to c:\windows\ i cannot find brastk.exe, as well as the others... this is on multiple systems i've been scanning lately.

any ideas why?

• Root Admin
I have run malwarebytes on a few hundred computers in the past few weeks with great success

Well unfortunately we do not offer free support for Corporate or Technician based multiple computer repair. If you have purchased a site license or a Technician license then you can contact support for further directions and assistance.

I have run malwarebytes on a few hundred computers in the past few weeks with great success..

lately i've had a few come up with brastk, cftmonm, and cbevntsvc infections, i choose to remove and restart, run another scan and they still show up...

the files they reference do not show up in explorer - yes hidden files are off including protected operatiogn system files...

here's an example:

Files Infected:

C:\Windows\brastk.exe (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> No action taken.

C:\Windows\system32\brastk.exe (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> No action taken.

C:\Windows\system32\CbEvtSvc.exe (Trojan.Agent) -> No action taken.

if i remove them, it asks to restart, and when i run another scan, it's the same thing all over again.

if i browse to c:\windows\ i cannot find brastk.exe, as well as the others... this is on multiple systems i've been scanning lately.

any ideas why?

The portion of the log you show has no action taken. If your using it on 100's of machines you need to buy a license as AdvancedSetup has said.

i am simply pointing out a problem with the software - i plan to purchase it, but am a little unsure about that decision since it doesn't seem to work perfectly, plus i really need something that runs silently if i do purchase a tech license or whatever...

i am sure other people are having this problem if i am on so many machines...