Tutorial about MBAM

Guest garybear

Guest garybear

Hello!!

How about making a tutorial about how MBAM works. How to set up scheduling. What all the settings do (ect).

Give the price 24.95$ for a life time license . MBAM is one of the simplest Apps I have ever used. It's the best malware fighter there is. I want everyone to use it.

I think a simple tutorial would really help new members and visitors that are not familiar with MBAM

MBAM is already the NO1 down load, but I want more.

Just another crazy idea from this old man!

You could pin it or let members participate.

I want the whole world using MBAM!!

Guest garybear
It already comes with the program as a Help File and is located here

"C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbam.chm"

There is also a shortcut to the program from the Start Menu as well as from within the program on the About tab.

Hello friend!!

I found nothing in C:\ Program Files\

I did find the Help File.

This is good, but I'm talking about new members and guests that may have not down loaded MBAM yet and are just checking us out because they heard we are NO1 :D

I want everyone in the world to use MBAM in real time.

Thank you for your reply sir!!

post-43884-1294686707_thumb.jpg

post-43884-1294686724_thumb.jpg

Guest garybear
Also there are guides on the forum as well.

check out pinned topics here:

http://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?showforum=41

Hello friend!!

I clicked on your link. Could you be more specific. I didn't find what I'm purposing as a tutorial. I want some thing that reaches out and grabs our guests and makes them want to down load the paid version and run it in real time.

Thanks for your reply friend!

Guest garybear

Hello!

Here is just one example!

How many guests know that they can get a life time license of MBAM for24:95$

How many know just how easy it is to use MBAM.

If I were just visiting the forum;maybe after another forum had me to down load MBAM to remove viruses, and I wanted to see what was going on, and found a tutorial that explained all that, I would buy MBAM. I know I'm possessed and I love my MBAM. I just want a easy place to click on and see every thing about my MBAM .It's just my crazy idea and I'll let this rest now.

I'm old going to take my nap ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ :D

Guest garybear

Hello!!

I just thought of a way to get into trouble again. The first thing a Malware Fighter tells members on IObit forum is down load Malwarebytes, run a scan and send log with your next post. Are they being nice? No they are using the best damn malware fighter in the world to get rid of viruses and they know it. They don't say scan with IObit 360 and send in your log.

I know I'm beating that dead horse again, but I want everyone to run MBAM in real time.

I'm loyal to MBAM and MBAM is loyal to me.

I love my MBAM!!