Purchase Question

Hi!

A few weeks ago, I purchased Malwarebytes for my daughter's laptop. I got a receipt for it and I did what I was told to do. It installed it on her computer, but now every time I log into the Malwarebytes on her laptop, it still gives me the option to Purchase. How do I know if I have the purchased version or not?

Thank you!

• Staff

Hi, and welcome to the forums!

Once the program is installed, it must be registered to unlock the PRO features. You can tell it's registered if you see (PRO) in the title bar, and if you see your ID and Key on the About tab. (the key will be xxx'd out for security reasons.)

To register Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and release the PRO features, please do as instructed below. Instructions are assuming you have Malwarebytes Free version installed. (All downloads and set up files are the Free version)

When attempting to register Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware do the following:

Step 1: Locate the License information

Just to add to what tetonbob said (image attached).

Special thanks to GT500 for this image :blink:

Thank you so much! One more question ...

I bought this for my daughter's laptop. I purchased it on my computer. I see on the receipt a button I am supposed to click called Download, but I don't want to download it to my computer. Do I have to purchase the program on the computer I am intending to use it on?

Thanks!

Thank you so much! One more question ...

I bought this for my daughter's laptop. I purchased it on my computer. I see on the receipt a button I am supposed to click called Download, but I don't want to download it to my computer. Do I have to purchase the program on the computer I am intending to use it on?

Thanks!

Oops - I think I just figured it out! Thank you!!