Men Are Happier People

Men Are Just Happier People. What do you expect from such simple creatures?

Your last name stays put.

The garage is all yours.

Wedding plans take care of themselves.

Chocolate is just another snack. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> A lot of chocoholics out there. I'm one of them. Love, Love Love dark chocolate, it's good for you too :)

You can be President. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> So can women, btw.

You can never be pregnant.

You can wear a white T-shirt to a water park. You can wear NO shirt to a water park.

Car mechanics tell you the truth.

The world is your urinal. You never have to drive to another gas station restroom because this one is just too icky.

You don't have to stop and think of which way to turn a nut on a bolt.

Same work, more pay.

Wrinkles add character.

Graying hair adds attraction.

Wedding dress~$5000. Tux rental~$100.

People never stare at your chest when you're talking to them.

The occasional well-rendered belch is practically expected.

New shoes don't cut, blister, or mangle your feet.

One mood, all of the time.

Phone conversations are over in 30 seconds flat.

You know stuff about tanks.

A five-day vacation requires only one suitcase.

You can open all your own jars.

You get extra credit for the slightest act of thoughtfulness.

If someone forgets to invite you, he or she can still be your friend.

Your underwear is $8.95 for a three-pack.

Three pairs of shoes are more than enough.

You almost never have strap problems in public.

You are unable to see wrinkles in your clothes.

Everything on your face stays its original color.

The same hairstyle lasts for years, maybe decades.

You only have to shave your face and neck.

You can play with toys all your life.

Your belly usually hides your big hips.

One wallet and one pair of shoes one color for all seasons.

You can wear shorts no matter how your legs look.

You can "do" your nails with a pocket knife

You have freedom of choice concerning growing a mustache.

You can do Christmas shopping for 25 relatives on December 24 in 25 minutes.

No wonder men are happier.

:angry::) :) :welcome:

(edit: I stopped editing, obviously) :)

You're forgetting it takes over less then half the time to get ready for work compared to women.:)

When I returned to the job market I admit, it took a long. :) But practice, practice, practice makes perfect. I had it down to 10-15 minutes. Most of my time is with my hair, to my waist, at the time my hair was very, very long (to my tailbone) and it poofs like fuzz ball. Most of the time is taming it so it won't frizz so much. :) Make up, 5 minutes flat. I know women that take 2 hours just for makeup, ooo I'd rather see the face. :)

What suitcase??

Undershorts in one pocket; socks in another; Hanky, comb and wallet in rear pockets.. Toothbrush in shirt pocket..

23 seconds and out the door... :)

~Shy

I can see that :) :)

Hehe basically no makeup here, I don't see the point, it's a pain, expensive, and usually I have to re-do it :) Lipbalm and gloss, I'm good! A bit of eyeliner and/or shadow once in a while is usually it for me along with balm and gloss.

Packing is usually quick for me too... guess I'm an oddball :)

I can see that :) :)

Hey!! :) :) You been doing a reverse "Erin Andrews" on me through the hotel door peephole Gracie.. *wry grin*

Hmmm.. if I go "commando" I can shave a full 5 seconds off that 23 seconds and free up a pocket for toothpaste and razor.. YOU'RE a GENIUS !!!

Ooohhhhhhhhh WAYNE.. I think I have another idea coming on... :)

Say g'night Gracie...

You sweet gal, you..

~Steve

Hehe basically no makeup here, I don't see the point, it's a pain, expensive, and usually I have to re-do it :) Lipbalm and gloss, I'm good! A bit of eyeliner and/or shadow once in a while is usually it for me along with balm and gloss.

I use BURT'S BEES balm for dry lips; how about you MT??

post-35425-1294117368_thumb.gif

~Steve

When I returned to the job market I admit, it took a long. :) But practice, practice, practice makes perfect. I had it down to 10-15 minutes. Most of my time is with my hair, to my waist, at the time my hair was very, very long (to my tailbone) and it poofs like fuzz ball. Most of the time is taming it so it won't frizz so much. :) Make up, 5 minutes flat. I know woman that take 2 hours just for makeup, ooo I'd rather see the face. :)

As a guy I'll never understand. :)

Doesn't take long for me to pack.

It doesn't take me forever to decide what I'm packing. As soon as I know, I know exactly what I'm taking and I'm out the door. You're not an oddball, MT. Some of us are more proficient than others :)

Hey!! :) :) You been doing a reverse "Erin Andrews" on me through the hotel door peephole Gracie.. *wry grin*

Hmmm.. if I go "commando" I can shave a full 5 seconds off that 23 seconds and free up a pocket for toothpaste and razor.. YOU'RE a GENIUS !!!

Ooohhhhhhhhh WAYNE.. I think I have another idea coming on... :)

Say g'night Gracie...

You sweet gal, you..

~Steve

Say g'night Gracie

I could shave my head. :) That would really shave my time down :)

Here you go Gracie; perfect tool!

HeadBlade_Sport_Razor.jpg

http://www.headblade.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=HB&Product_Code=S4+Shadow&Category_Code=razors

Just remember to save that long, beautiful hair of yours for the Wigs for Kids charity that makes human-hair wigs for young cancer patients.

wfk_log.png

~Steve

Here you go Gracie; perfect tool!

HeadBlade_Sport_Razor.jpg

http://www.headblade.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=HB&Product_Code=S4+Shadow&Category_Code=razors

Just remember to save that long, beautiful hair of yours for the Wigs for Kids charity that makes human-hair wigs for young cancer patients.

wfk_log.png

~Steve

That's purdy fancy :)

I've been donating for the 30 years, when I found out about donating hair.

Thanks Steve, for letting others know. 10"-12" is the norm.

@Shy

I absolutely LOVE Burt's Bees. The original balm is awesome, but lately I've been using the Honey Balm, and it's great!! The pomegranate one is awesome too.

I also got some of this recently, and I absolutely love it!:

http://www.niveausa.com/products/lip-care/Repair-and-Protection

@Gracie

Hehe thanks.

That's great that you've been donating your hair! I want to do that at some point but first I'll have to have the patience to let it get long enough... hehe.