Will Real Time Protection have any issues?

I'm currently running

Norton AntiVirus 2011

Comodo Firewall Defense +

SuperAntiSpyware PRO (RTP Disabled)

If I bought MBAM Pro and kept the RTP enabled, would it conflict with my current programs listed? and if I turned on SAS' RTP would it conflict with that?

Thanks for making an amazing product. I look forward to hearing back

Hello EchoX860: :welcome:

MBAM by design compliments almost all major security products and plays nicely, however, unfortunately it is not the other way around. You have to add exclusions in Norton, and Comodo Firewall Defense+ for MBAM, as far SAS RTP is concerned I am not aware of any issues

Please post back using MXyBj.png button that should include information about OS version including 32/64-bit, someone will assist for exclusions

The last I heard, there were issues with Defense+ creating high CPU usage when used alongside MBAM's protection module because it wasn't honoring its own exclusions, though the bug was acknowledged by COMODO so I'm certain they're planning on fixing it, I don't know if they have corrected the problem yet or not.

There shouldn't be any conflicts with any of the other software you mentioned.