Need Help

maldeceive

I purchased Malwarebytes (Rogue Remover Pro). My Antispyware detected it (Rogue Remover Pro) like malicious Program. I sent as 6 emails to Marcin and Fred,, no reply yet ,,since oct.01/2008. I sent several screenshots about the problem. If Marcin or Fred seeying this message, please answer me,, you have my email and the name of the company that I purchased it... If this not the correct Forum, I'm sorry, I don't have other way to contacts Marcin or Fred. Before EDIT this message, please answer me to my email.

post-4261-1223123783_thumb.jpg

post-4261-1223123783_thumb.jpg

I purchased Malwarebytes (Rogue Remover Pro). My Antispyware detected it (Rogue Remover Pro) like malicious Program. I sent as 6 emails to Marcin and Fred,, no reply yet ,,since oct.01/2008. I sent several screenshots about the problem. If Marcin or Fred seeying this message, please answer me,, you have my email and the name of the company that I purchased it... If this not the correct Forum, I'm sorry, I don't have other way to contacts Marcin or Fred. Before EDIT this message, please answer me to my email.

Hi Jaime,

I believe this is a false positive on the part of your antimalware program PCtools. Rogue Remover Pro is not and does not contain malicious code.

• Root Admin

Hello Jaime

I'm sorry about the issue of no reply. Not as an excuse but recently the Forum and Website was moved to a new Server due to the old Server not being able to handle all of the traffic MB now gets. The mail server was down for quite a while and there are some minor issues with spam control both sending and receiving that we're still working on.

It's possible that Marin may not have gotten your email. I've sent him a message and asked him to contact you, however I can assure you that if you downloaded the program from here and not some other site that the program is not infected.

In order to confirm the program is not infected you can upload either the installer or the program executable to this site and they will scan it for you

Jotti's online scanner

As stated I'm sure this is a False Positive on PC Tools part.

Hello Jaime

I'm sorry about the issue of no reply. Not as an excuse but recently the Forum and Website was moved to a new Server due to the old Server not being able to handle all of the traffic MB now gets. The mail server was down for quite a while and there are some minor issues with spam control both sending and receiving that we're still working on.

It's possible that Marin may not have gotten your email. I've sent him a message and asked him to contact you, however I can assure you that if you downloaded the program from here and not some other site that the program is not infected.

In order to confirm the program is not infected you can upload either the installer or the program executable to this site and they will scan it for you

Jotti's online scanner

As stated I'm sure this is a False Positive on PC Tools part.

Hi, Advanced Setup. Thanks for your reply and help. Marcin already contacted me and told me about the problem with the server too. I'm so sorry. I don't had aknowlegde about this. I apologized with him and he help me immediatelly. Thanks for all people that replied me with advises. And if I offended some of you I apologize. Was not my inttention to ofend nobody.

Everything is fine now and I'm using the program without any problem. Again, thanks and I'm sorry too.