The Dumb Things Spambots Say

we all know spambots are annoying & I personally think their creators should be drug out in the street and shot but some of the downright ridiculous things they post get me laughing at them so hard I fall outta my chair, A good friend here said not to take spammers so seriously, we'll I don't I laugh my butt off all the way to the report suspicious users thread

I thought I'd post some of the ones I come across so we can have a laugh at them together as we watch em get the boot & ban

i agree with the auther of I will always concerned about this post.,tag heuer watches

:) :) :( :( :(:):(

that don't make any sense....stupid bots

:( :( :D

• 2 weeks later...

here's a new one

one: hand-peeling treatment:  1: leek juice treatment of hand peeling; take a fresh leeks, washed and smashed into the mud, wrapped with gauze, wrung out the juice, add the right amount of red sugar, daily service time, usually four times a can be even more. 
2: Governance refers to the palm cypress branches peeling: cypress leaves with fresh boiling water. Soak palm suffering, persist more than a month after the cure.
3: dark bean cooking crack healing hand peeling; to 70 g fire boiled black kidney beans, bean soup with food, twice daily consumption of five kilograms as a course. Warning on the side after a course of two weeks, a total of three hand-split after treatment to cure peeling disease.
4: suet governance \Open water hot bottle, so melting, then cooled, remove the sink water and impurities in the following, repeated twice, winter and spring use. Use this oil hands, feet, face, breaking the skin lesion can be cured....

:):) :)

then it goes on rambling about some thing else that don't make any sense

Spammers are among the lowest life forms.

yes they are

• 2 weeks later...
here's a new one

one: hand-peeling treatment:  1: leek juice treatment of hand peeling; take a fresh leeks, washed and smashed into the mud, wrapped with gauze, wrung out the juice, add the right amount of red sugar, daily service time, usually four times a can be even more. 
2: Governance refers to the palm cypress branches peeling: cypress leaves with fresh boiling water. Soak palm suffering, persist more than a month after the cure.
3: dark bean cooking crack healing hand peeling; to 70 g fire boiled black kidney beans, bean soup with food, twice daily consumption of five kilograms as a course. Warning on the side after a course of two weeks, a total of three hand-split after treatment to cure peeling disease.
4: suet governance \Open water hot bottle, so melting, then cooled, remove the sink water and impurities in the following, repeated twice, winter and spring use. Use this oil hands, feet, face, breaking the skin lesion can be cured....

:D:P :P

then it goes on rambling about some thing else that don't make any sense

yes they are

I suppose that you didn't include the rest because you could traumatize some of the younger people here, :D

Where was that posted?

LOL,

Comprev