Error message 732 (0, 0)

Hi everyone,

While updating Malwarebytes received the following message, "An error occurred. Please report the following error code to the Malwarebytes Anti Malware support team. Error code 732 (0, 0)." Please help in telling me what this means and how to fix.

Thanks...Sam

Hi everyone,

While updating Malwarebytes received the following message, "An error occurred. Please report the following error code to the Malwarebytes Anti Malware support team. Error code 732 (0, 0)." Please help in telling me what this means and how to fix.

Thanks...Sam

I have figured out what to do. I simply uninstalled the old program, restarted the system and downloaded and installed updated program. Everything working fine now...thanks

I have figured out what to do. I simply uninstalled the old program, restarted the system and downloaded and installed updated program. Everything working fine now...thanks

I did not install this program originally. How do I go about reinstalling without paying for this again.

Hello bhwpts,:)

If you haven't installed yet, just download from the main site and you can install it for free.

If you have the ID and key, then register it after install. Remember, one combination of ID and key can be used on one computer only.

Please post back if you have further questions.

Thank You :)

PS Please use the "ADDREPLY" t_reply.gif button at bottom of forum window instead of other ones when you start replying. :)