Strange Gamevance Detection

I've got one system that Malwarebytes real-time scanner continues to "see" something trying to invoke Gamevance. I've used the gamevance removal tool. I've tried manual removal. The files are not there and I've deleted from the registry all references to Gamevance and it's related files. A full scan with Malwarebytes doesn't find anything. Combofix scans are clean. Any ideas other than a reinstall?

Thanks!

Hello and :D

Have a look through the thread located RIGHT HERE, where this has been discussed in the past, (by me at that) and pay attention to post #6 where they acknowledge that its a bug and will be corrected in version 1.47.

Thanks Firefox! I searched the forums but for some reason missed your post. Thanks again for the quick reply. :)

welcome7.gif

Let me know if I need to start a new thread for this. I've got one other system exhibiting the same behavior but with a file "f3pssavr.scr". I can't find the file itself anywhere on the system or in the registry. Could this be another bug?