IP Blocks happening when connected to net

Well as title said the last 2 days or so I've had pop up balloons saying IP blocked etc though I'm not surfing the net just watching anime which i have on dvds and as curiosity has it i scanned a few times with Malwarebyte's and it came clean so i left it but its annoying.

Range of IP's include.

The so called IP Blocks happen every few mins which is annoying does anyone have any ideas on what this is or how to fix it. (most of the ip's are from the Netherlands/Germany)

Hello Souichirou, and welcome to the forums here at Malwarebytes.org :D

Are you using any P2P apps such as uTorrent, BitTorret, LimeWire, Vuze, etc...?

As a side note, when replying, please use the "ADD REPLY" button located at the bottom of the page.

Thank you :)

Hm. And no other applications are open and no websites are open at the time?

If so, then you may be infected. Please be advised though that you will most likely be asked to remove your P2P app whilst receiving help as it is malware removal forum policy and that P2P usage is a major source of infection and re-infection.

That being said, here is my canned Malware Removal Forum advice for you:

Please read and follow the directions here, skipping any steps you are unable to complete. Then post a NEW topic here.

One of the expert helpers there will give you one-on-one assistance when one becomes available.

Please note that it may take 48 hours or more for you to receive a response in the malware removal forum, as it is often busy at times. Please do not reply to your own post asking for help unless its been more than 48 hours since you originally posted, as this can make it appear as though you are being helped and take longer for you to get help.

If you are unable to do all or any of the steps in the link to the directions above, just post your problem into the forum I gave you a link to anyway and someone will be able to assist you.

After posting your new post make sure under options that you select Track this topic and choose one of the Email options so that you're alerted when someone has replied to your post.

Thank you :D

Hi -

IP 91.212.226.130. is a noted dangerous site that has caused infections - You must have visited it at one stage - Anime is noted for bad sites -

I got an alert and I wasn't even surfing, how's does that happen?

There are many applications on your system which have access to the Net and any of these can trigger an IP alert with no browser open. Most common offenders are P2P applications and IM clients, usually an ad will trigger an alert. An advanced or premium firewall will be able to give you a list of programs which can access the Net.

Please read This FAQ area for more information -

Also see the directions from mountaintree16 if the problems continue -

91.212.226.130 server location:

Zhirkov in Russian Federation

91.212.226.130 ISP:

Just a few quick details on this last IP -

Thank You - :D

EDIT -

Also read and follow This Advice from mountaintree16