Error code 3

Hi, I keep getting this virus allert for spywarecease rogue,but when i try to quarantine it an error 3(unable to find path).

It only shows on the full scan and sometimes pops up on websites.I've searched everywhere but i'm unable to find it.Does anyone have a soloution to this problem.Thanks in advance. Bernard. :)post-41912-1273837555_thumb.jpgMB_LOG.txt

Hi, I keep getting this virus allert for spywarecease rogue,but when i try to quarantine it an error 3(unable to find path).

It only shows on the full scan and sometimes pops up on websites.I've searched everywhere but i'm unable to find it.Does anyone have a soloution to this problem.Thanks in advance. Bernard. :)post-41912-1273837555_thumb.jpgMB_LOG.txt

Yeah Firefox,I just had a look at your previous post,and it looks like the same problem i've got only with a different file.Although not as thorough as you,i just can't find it anywhere on my pc.Thanks for info.