"Potential Harm"?

I simply have to take the risk being attacked because I need material that is rare and perhaps prohibited. I don't like that the general mass of people's lack of experience in the very facts of existence prevents my personal liberty. Another program that I have tells me about the blockage and then lets me make a decision.

How to solve this problem?

- There must be a way to make a list of exceptions.

A trick if attacked is to immediately turn the modem off.

You can make an exception, simply visit the blocked site in question, then right-click the Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware tray icon and use the Add to Ignore List menu.

As for the trick of turning off your modem when attacked, that will hardly stop a small malcious script or trojan from being loaded as it would likely make it through and execute before you flipped the switch or pulled the plug. The option is of course yours to choose what you wish to do.

Your other option is to temporarily disable Website Blocking by right-clicking the icon, visit the blocked sites you wish to visit, and then reactivate the Website Blocking feature once you've finished.