None of my Programs are working, Cannot Copy/Paste

Hello, Just last night I had caught an AntivirusSuite virus, and used Malwarebytes and AVG to get rid of it.

Today I start up my computer to find I cannot sign into MSN, I get this error message -

"We can't sign you in to Windows Live Messenger

Signing in to Windows Live Messenger failed because the service is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.

Show Details - Error code: 80040155"

I then try opening up Skype, which won't open at all, I get an error message that says

"Exception EOleSysError in module Skype.exe at 00089619. Interface not registered."

Scared, I go to Malwarebytes to try and run a scan, I get this error message

"Run-time error '372:

Failed to load control 'vbalGrid' from vbalsgrid6.ocx. Your version of vbalsgrid6.ocx may be outdated. Make sure you are using the version of the control that was provided with your application"

Here's where I realise that almost every program I have isn't working, I couldn't even boot up Team Fortress 2.

However, Firefox works just fine. I also discovered I cannot copy or paste anything at all since this has happened. I've tried running AVG scans but it cannot detect anything. Does anyone know what I should do? I'd really love any help I can get, thank you.

Hello, and welcome to malwarebytes.org

malwarebytes.org has a team of experts who will give you free help with any malware problems.

But we can only work on malware in the Malware Removal - HijackThis Logs forum, not in the PC Help forum or the other general forums.

If you would like a malware removal expert to give you personal assistance, please print out, read and follow the directions here, skipping any steps you are unable to complete. Then post a NEW topic here.

One of the expert helpers there will give you one-on-one assistance when one becomes available.

After posting your new post make sure under options that you select Track this topic and choose one of the Email options so that you're alerted when someone has replied to your post.

Alternatively, as a paying customer, you can contact the help desk at support@malwarebytes.org

I'm sorry, but we are not actually allowed to give malware removal advice in the PC Help forum or the general forums. That sort of thing can only be done in the Malware Removal - HijackThis Logs forum.

The problem you have is that the malware has not been completely fixed yet. If you follow my directions above, one of the expert helpers will assist you.