Google name change?

DarkSnakeKobra

Hi everyone,

Has everyone heard about google changing their name? A town in kansas named Topeka has changed their name to google and google change theirs to Topeka. I went to their page and was like whoa! Am I at the right page? :) Then I started reading about it and was like interesting. :)

haha yeah I first saw that in Ron's post - first 10 replies get free Mbam.

Then I went to Google after that this morning and clicked on the Topeka (where Google usually is), which brought me to the same link Ron posted. Then, I found another link on that page.

Apparently they unofficially changed their name to Google until the end of March? Interesting article, check it out :)

hahah :)

Usually I Scroogle it :)

http://www.scroogle.org/scrapen8.html

At least for regular web searches. Unfortunately Scroogle doesn't do pictures, at least not yet.

Not using Google you will miss prominent birthdays. :)

http://socialmediaseo.net/2010/04/02/first-ever-5-multi-image-google-logo-celebrates-hans-christian-andersen

post-100-1270188446_thumb.png

@YoKenny1

I check the Google page once in a while even if I am not using it, I like the logos that they do sometimes and I usually learn something too :)