Are these legit files for MBAM?

Found these in C:\Windows

is-98IIF.exe

is-98IIF.lst

is-98IIF.msg

None of these are signed, but appear to have been created when I updated to the bew (FREE) version of malwarebytes this morning

Just wanting to make sure these are legit

I also noticed something of this same sort in my start up files indicating a"runonce" function

By the way, I use Windows Vista Home Premium 32 bit with service pack 2

• Staff

They are part of the InnoSetup installer that we use to create the installation. It would appear that you had some issue, crash to the computer or installer that caused it to fail and normally it would have cleaned those files up but in this case they were left behind accidentally.

If you're still having any issues then please try to temporarily disable your Anti-Virus and try the re-install again. Otherwise if the installation seems to be okay now then you can just delete those files.

I have the paid version, and none of those file are in that directory of my pc

It seems like I have the new version of malwarebytes, even though I show those files. I was also able to update the newest defs and run a quick scan. All appears to be working well, so can I delete those 3 files then in C:\Windows\

is-98IIF.exe

is-98IIF.lst

is-98IIF.msg

It seems like I have the new version of malwarebytes, even though I show those files. I was also able to update the newest defs and run a quick scan. All appears to be working well, so can I delete those 3 files then in C:\Windows\

is-98IIF.exe

is-98IIF.lst

is-98IIF.msg

Sorry I put the wrong "quote" above. Also I failed to full read TeMerc's response before I posted

so I deleted the files Found in C:\Windows

is-98IIF.exe

is-98IIF.lst

is-98IIF.msg

My malwarebytes program shows version 1.45

I am able to get updated defs

I am able to run quick scans

Scans show nothing malicious detected and I get the "log report" at the end of the scan

So I guess my free malwarebytes is working well??

I mean if it were not running correctly, it wouldn't show version 1.45, or get updates or run and complete a quick scan, right? am I missing anything that would indicate that it was not installed correctly?

Could those left over files (is-98IIF.exe is-98IIF.lst is-98IIF.msg) just be a bug? i have rebooted several times since installing version 1.45

Just want to make sure all is well