Need Incremental Updates

greyowl

I notice that the updates are becoming increasingly large--today's is 5780kb. I have dialup internet and this make updating very time consuming and slows the internet during the 30 minute period the update requires. I sure wish that you could push ahead on instituting incremental updates as a priority for future upgrades.

Do you have any idea when you may offer incremental updates?

Otherwise, I am very pleased with the application and particularly the helpful people on the forum.

• Root Admin

Normal is about 10MB but at times can go as low as about 3MB depending on what they find to update in the program. Many times its about 25MB. The full update is used when it cannot seem to get the smaller one to update properly then it is 85MB not 8.5

• Root Admin
I am also stuck with dial-up and smaller updates would be awesome. I love the program but the large updates make keeping it updated a little annoying.

I can understand that but that is also what makes us so affective against current Malware. Sort of a catch 22 there.