unable to Execute File : Code 2

Hi Everyone..

Im very frustrated... eeeeks..

a few days ago I was browsing facebook and I think I got a trojen from there. because shortly after I was getting pop up ad's one in particular a blog pop up from a Kevin Hoeffer .. I did a search and see other people were complaining about it as well.. I tried running malwarebytes it woudn't open or do anything keep getting the error message :) I even restored my system back to an earlier date.. that didnt help either.. I also rebooted in safe mode that didnt help either. I have Mcafee and obviously that did not catch this trojen.

Yesterday I downloaded free trial of AVG anti virus and that found a bunch of things yesterday and removed them. This morning avg found more threats and blocked them as well.

Everyone I talk to tells me that malwarebytes is the best for getting rid of everything so I need help on why Im getting the error message? I even uninstalled the program and resinstalled.. but by the time the program (malwarebytes) finished installing the error message came up (code 2) so im not sure what do at this point.

I have not seen the pop up again but I still think my pc is infected. Im scared to browse around.

Please help if u can

Lori :)

Hi marsred64 -

Error 707: Error during enumeration of languages. Please reinstall the application.

I would retry the method that marktreg has listed - The download is still having problems due to your infection -

What Antivirus do you Now have installed , plus what Antivirus Did you have installed 2 days ago -

Thank You - :)

EDIT - Please use the ADD REPLY Tab (at the bottom) when answering -

@ marsred64 -

If the infection is totally blocking you, then please follow the directions below so that we can repair your system (free) -

We don't work on Malware removal or diagnostics in the general forums.

Please print out, read, and follow the directions here, skipping any steps you are unable to complete. Then post a NEW topic here.

One of the expert helpers there will give you one-on-one assistance when one becomes available.

After posting your new post make sure under options that you select Track this topic and choose one of the Email options so that you're alerted when someone has replied to your post - As the experts are very busy at this time please be patient for a reply -

Alternatively, as a paying customer, you can contact the help desk at support@malwarebytes.org

Thank You - :)

EDIT - Please use the ADD REPLY Tab (at the bottom) when answering -