Infected?? Could be worse..

I'd rather take a gun to my head. :)

FYI; you just gotta know that's gonna hurt.. I love animals but shooting the dog is a sacrifice I'm willing to make - we'd hate to lose you - In fact, I tend to piss off so many people with my "humor" that people willing to "talk" with me are priceless.. So; com'on; let the dog take the bullet?? I don't have that many people around that will tolerate me. :) :) :)

Shy

We'll what your gonna do, shoot the dog. That ain't gonna save you :)

No one stands agains the Elvis and his karaoke!

Ps. Should I make you a little mp3 clip? :)

Not unless you want to take the place of the dog.. :)

And don't even start with Opera singing - that's a C4 event - and being exmilitary, I know people.. *chuckles*

NOTE: Homeland Security.. JUST making a joke.. really.. REALLY.. (Oh crap - I see black SUVs converging on my house from my computer room window. *sigh* See you guys [and gals] in 10 to 25...)

:) :) :)

Shy

I've discovered that many italian opera singers have same names than pasta brands in Finland :)

I always get hungry when hearing opera :)

I dabble in cooking.. kind of a hobby for past 30 years or so. I make a *MEAN* pasta dish with a RDX white sauce.. It'll blow those hunger pains right out of you, Finland, and half way to Sweden. :) :) :) :)

As a side note; it looks like lots of those Italian opera singers EAT a bun'cha Pasta; five meals a day.. When they mention the FAT lady singing they aren't making hyperbole. :)

(the dog isn't sure what's happening... *grin*)

Shy

Shy, is it true that you in America have enormous meals? 'Cause it's really getting on my nerves that you have to order like several dishes in Finland(when eating outside) :)

America is a funny place when it comes to food, my friend. The more the meal costs, the less food on the plate. *true story*! And the more famous and inventive/experimental/nouvelle-cuisine the chefs, the smaller the restaurants, the bigger the plates (the "canvas") and the smallest of portions of food and sauce (the art). Whereas one can go to a home-cooking type place or a BBQ joint or pasta place or similar and get enough food to choke you (and the horse one rides in on) for a VERY reasonable price. :)

Shy