Feature Request List

Nathan

I thought this would be a good place to put all the feature requests for future versions of MBAM.

This is something that ESET's EAV did and I thought it might be a good idea. What about cascading context menus within the AM entrry that would allow the user to quarantine certain files or submit certain files. Part of the quarantine option should incorporate fileassassin, for those of us that do not have Unlocker installed, that way they can be sure that the file has been dealt with. This is useful with malware that has not yet been detected by MBAM and is known to be a threat, which VirusTotal can show.

I thought this would be a good place to put all the feature requests for future versions of MBAM.

This is something that ESET's EAV did and I thought it might be a good idea. What about cascading context menus within the AM entrry that would allow the user to quarantine certain files or submit certain files. Part of the quarantine option should incorporate fileassassin, for those of us that do not have Unlocker installed, that way they can be sure that the file has been dealt with. This is useful with malware that has not yet been detected by MBAM and is known to be a threat, which VirusTotal can show.

yeah i like that idea also how about IF the scheduled scan is missed because your pc or notebook was not on at scheduled time of fast scan. have the fast scan start as soon as possible once pc or notebook is operational

how about IF the scheduled scan is missed because your pc or notebook was not on at scheduled time of fast scan. have the fast scan start as soon as possible once pc or notebook is operational
I like that as well.

I think that AVG had that option for the virus scan.