Notifications

Guest jaqzn

Hi guys, got here a couple months ago. Thought Id chat with you guys when I signed in. Get maybe 30 emails from Malwarebytes Forum a day. What did I do? How do I get out of this? Blocking from Outlook doesn't work. How do I cancel this account? Thanks guys Jackson

Hi Jackson -

Have you looked at the in box at "My Controls" (top mid-right of the screen) and see if there are actually any messages there ?? :)

If there is that many then they are from friends or scam emails - Malwarebytes program will not send you any emails - If there are any then they will be linked back to who sent them - You may have an infection that is causing this or a serial pest sending these - Please list the basic content of the emails -

I remember you have mentioned this on prior occasions so you may have a problem - If you want help it is here -

First check the inbox at "My Controls" and if there are no messages there then read the following instructions -

Please read and follow the directions here, skipping any steps you are unable to complete. Then post a NEW topic here.

One of the expert helpers there will give you one-on-one assistance when one becomes available.

Look at your inbox now and please post back soon as we may be able to help - Also note who they are from -

Thank You - :)

EDIT - From all the previous posts you have sent there are no messages sent to your inbox at Malwarebytes ??

Plus this seems to be the same post you have used each time ??

It does seem odd to have that many for sure, even if you have enabled receiving comments to any topic you have started or posted in. To check if you have this option enabled please go to: My controls (at top of page), look at the side bar and you'll see "options" at the bottom, click on "email settings" and uncheck the option that says "Enable email notification by default". If that doesn't sort it out then there is probably more to the story as noknojon pointed out above.