New Infection?

Here we go.

My computer date (just the year) is being changed to 2058. I try to change it back to 2010 and withing 2 seconds it changes back. Also something is trying to access the floppy drive every 30 seconds. I now have 2 computers in different locations with the same problem. I have searched and cannot find anything with these symptoms. I have scanned with MBAM and numerous other products to no avail. If I reboot into safe mode I can change the clock and the floppy access stops. I am attaching the logs.

attach.zip

DDS.txt

mbam_log.txt

• Staff

Hi,

* Please download the Suspicious File Packer from here:

http://www.safer-networking.org/files/sfp.zip

Unzip it to the desktop and run it.

Paste the following bold part into the Suspicious File Packer window:

c:\windows\inf\realplayer.exe

c:\windows\inf\other\AUDIO3D.DLL

c:\windows\inetinfo.exe

c:\windows\system32\TIMPlatform.exe

Allow SFP to pack the file. This will generate a CAB archive on your desktop.

Go to this page.

Enter the url of this thread in the first field.

Where it says, browse to the file that you want to submit, click the browse button next to the second field and browse to the CAB archive that was been created on your desktop.

The cab file will be called requested-files[*].cab (the * stands for the date and hour).

Then click the Send File button below.

Let me know once you have sent the files.

• Staff

Due to the lack of feedback this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this thread with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread.

Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!