Please help

Hello Nos and welcome to the forums here at Malwarebytes.org :welcome:

Do you have the paid or free version of Malwarbytes?

So this ONLY happens when you boot up your computer, NOT when you are trying to update the program?

Please see if the following link might help you with this issue:

http://www.malwarebytes.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=29028

Also, as a side note, when replying, please use the "Add reply" button or erase what the person you are replying to said, as this makes the forum easier to read.

Thank you :)

Hello Nos and welcome to the forums here at Malwarebytes.org :welcome:

Do you have the paid or free version of Malwarbytes?

So this ONLY happens when you boot up your computer, NOT when you are trying to update the program?

Please see if the following link might help you with this issue:

http://www.malwarebytes.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=29028

Also, as a side note, when replying, please use the "Add reply" button or erase what the person you are replying to said, as this makes the forum easier to read.

Thank you :)

Thank you Mountaintree for your welcome.

I have the paid version of Malwarebytes.

Yes this pane only comes up at boot up. Let me give you more detail, Malwarebytes operates as it should with no problems. I can scan either schedule or on demand and get a clear results. The main concern I have is the icon has disappeared from my system tray, though I still have an icon in my quick launch tray. This inquiry is more to find out why I get this pane.

Your advice is much appreciated.

Regards, Nos

Greetings Nos :welcome:

Please follow the instructions in item #7 of the FAQ located here to see if it corrects the issue.

Please let us know how it goes.

Pleased to report that your advice worked fine. I no longer get the annoying pane and after reinstall and reregister the icon reappeared in the system tray.

May I take this opportunity to thank you and Mountaintree16 for your help. The greatest benifit I gained was to discover an excellent site to get assistance.

Happy 2010 to you all.

Nos

You're very welcome Nos!

I'm glad that the advice we gave was able to help you out :)

Yes, this site and forum is a great place to get help :) Any time you have a question on something, don't hesitate to post!

And there's a section on the forum for almost anything computer related that you can think of, plus a general talk and jokes area too :D

Happy 2010 to you as well!!! :P:D

Mountaintree16