Antivirus software

Hey everyone, its been a while since I've been on here... this time its not for a serious problem though :)

Anyways, I am wondering if anyone can suggest antivirus software that is minimalistic and doesn't use a lot of system resources... Right now I am using Bitdefender 2009 (I purchased a subscription about a year ago and didn't like 2010 to upgrade to it) and its great and all, but it often says it isn't responding when my memory is at 99% due to running other stuff.. The computer only has 1gb of memory and I don't plan on changing it since I plan on getting a laptop soon so I don't really want to spend to much money on this computer.

My brother uses the Panda Cloud Antivirus and he seems to like it. It is very simple and uses little resources.. I am considering it but want to know if you guys have any suggestions...

Thanks, Trevor

Hello :)

Haven't seen you in quite some time. If you want something really light and easy to deal with, MSE is the way to go, it's free to boot :) :

If you're using MBAM in realtime (the paid version), then you'll also need to exclude its files from MSE. This guide will explain in detail what you need to do and how to do it.